• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanna-X-freak

I've missed a lot of things when I wasn't around...this story just rocks!! Keep up this excellent work, I'm really looking forward to reading more of it~

Kaze-kun1

Dude this was absolutely awesome great job Rep+++ seriously this by far would be the best DMC made hands down, seriously reading it is making me wish it was real cause now i wanna play it lol

Kaze-kun1

The Phantarch;84159 said:
Oh, I see.:lol:
I stand corrected.
I knew it that those word from a latin based language at least. Unlike Yamato which is Japanese for 'sword'

Also I know luce and Ombra weren't your invention as I have completed the 1st, 2nd and 3rd DMCs on all difficulties.
But I don't have a console applicable to DMC4.
Actually Tsurugi is japanese for sword and Yamato is a term referring to the traditional spirit of Japan and it's nation^_^

Sparda™

Well, nice to see some people giving life to the thread. Thanks! :D

Continuing...

Samael was not surprised at all. He had faced adversaries with powers equivalent to those of Dark Knights, a title he hadn't won so far.

'Step out of the battle ground before you get hurt.'

'This new power will send you back to your friends.'

'You surely don't know who you're dealing with, boy.'

'Enough! Let's battle!'

The general was rapidly overpowered by Nero. Dante himself was astonished to see the fast slashes of the Yamato like being magically possessing the young warrior.

'Something is wrong.'

'What's wrong?! Nero is killing him!'

'I fear It's not Nero the one battling.'

Nero's eyes had become red and the aura growing stronger around him. A ghost similar to the current demonic form he had achieved, appeared behind him.

Dante sensed a strange demonic presence around, but couldn't recognize who was. Also, with him, a strange aura similar to his was in the area. At the same time, Trish sensed the same as Dante, and the two were thinking of the same person.

To be continued...

Sparda™

Let's say I'm surprised someone cared to read these ideas I put here. I'm moved by the comments of people asking more for this. I wish I could do these on a daily basis, but I'll try to post something new once a week here, just to keep it fresh.

That said, expect to see some new episodes.

Zany Blac

Outstanding work honestly i dont even see any writer at capcom coming up with sumthing better than this... some from the company should take a look at this and hire this guy so we can get a fantastic devil may cry 5

Sparda™

Zany Blac;188536 said:
Outstanding work honestly i dont even see any writer at capcom coming up with sumthing better than this... some from the company should take a look at this and hire this guy so we can get a fantastic devil may cry 5

Glad to hear those words, Zany.

Just wanted to say that I feel honored by all these people demanding more of this. I'm glad that my fantasy about such a fantastic game, my ideas, entertain you all. A big thank you to all of you here who have posted criticism. I invite you to keep an eye here every week...

Now, all of you who didn't expect new parts, will continue to receive them weekly. I'll post this part after quite some time.

CONTINUING...

Dante couldn't help but wonder If Vergil was behind all this. Yes, Vergil, a person the devil hunter had thought dead years ago in the surreal Forbidden Nirvana - because Nelo Angelo was just an empty shell to him with a soul suffering for liberation within. He thought he had freed that soul, the soul of his brother - his blood - and granted to It the freedom It had wished. Trish, probably reading Dante's mind in those fast-reflective moments, knew that they were not wrong. Vergil was back...

'Nero!'

Shouting, Dante rapidly dashed to the young warrior. But seemingly being possessed, the Yamato unleashed a barrage of hits to the Son of Sparda, sending him flying. Easily landing, the man in red pulled out his rebellious blade and stingered his way to the critical point of battle.

'Dante, you'll kill him like that!'

'Shoot them with the bazooka!'

'It's called Kalina Ann.'

Without hesitating, Lady shoots three rocket-propelled grenades towards point zero. An explosion occurs. After the huge clouds of smoke fade out, Samael is nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, all the eyes are set on Nero. He's down and has reverted to his human form with the Yamato being cut in half.

'Nero, are you OK?'

'Kid, wake up.'

'Can he hear us?'

'I don't know, I hope he does.'

'Look, there's blood coming out of his jacket.'

'I said to shoot the ground not shoot him.'

'Will you shut up?'

'Will you both shut up?!'

Dante removes the jacket off Nero and analyzes the wound. Seemed like in that moment of confusion, Samael had seized his moment to thrust his sword through Nero's abdomen.

'Seems like our friend, the general, toothpicked the kid.'

Kyrie rushed to check Nero out. Her strong face now, was being softened and her serious eyelashing was now being withered by tears. Dante noticed every little detail of this and sighed.

'He's going to be OK. We have to get the hell outta here, get somewhere safe. Is there a place like that here?'

Kyrie strengthened herself to a more serious facial and vocal tone.

'Yes. There's a place like that. Follow me.'

END OF CHAPTER 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom