• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Holy crap dude this is freaking hot!!! You even included Lucia! I wish Capcop actually use this pilot!

Sparda™

Continuing...

--------------------

Nero began to ran towards the entrance to the Mitis Forest, but as soon as Dante realized that, a horde of demonic Bianco Angelo covered the entrance. The young one was trapped inside.

'Look the hero. He's trapped inside the forest now...'

'I know a shortcut.'

'I hope It works.'

Trish looks at her stomach.

'I'm hungry again.'

--------------------

The quartet moved along the boundaries of the forest, as Kyrie was directing them to a shortcut which could send them inside the malign forest. But Dante, had one of his spicy ideas coming up as always. Taking Lady's Kalina Ann, he shoots towards the forest, opening an entrance. Then, they mounted on the bike. Lady started the engine and as soon as the bike was moving with a high speed, he shot the ground below with a rocket from the Kalina Ann. The bike jumped 10 times more, penetrating the forest through the opened hole. As soon as they landed...

'Well babes, what did I tell ya?!'

Trish jumped off the bike...

'I'm so not riding again with you Dante.'

Kyrie was still glued to the bike.

'This was so fun. Can we do this again?'

'Yeah, sure. After we rescue Nero.'

Moving into the forest, Nero meanwhile, had arrived at a hidden place, looking like an underground city. There, he saw his old enemies he used to battle.

----------------

To be continued...

Koemi

half-breed
"Lady's Kalina Ann"!? why not Pandora!? o_O the laser cannon can clear a clean and straight path :D

Can't imagine Kyrie, in her psalmist suit, riding on Dante's bike - must be hot :D

nice going!

chesta

to be honest leave the work to capcom ;)

permit me to ask: "how many hours per day do you spend for your concept?"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
chesta;116386 said:

DA's work is something equal to what Capcom could achieve *in my eyes*

Permit me to say: Like you could do better ;)

Anyway, your question is irrelevant.

Sparda™

chesta;116386 said:

Can you do any better?! No?!:unsure:

LordOfDarkness;116771 said:
DA's work is something equal to what Capcom could achieve *in my eyes*

Permit me to say: Like you could do better ;)

Anyway, your question is irrelevant.

Thanks, LoD!;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Don't mention it. What I hate most is when somebody posts something that is completely irrelevant. He didn't compliment your work, and he didn't criticise it. He purely posted something just to get attention :lol: Here you have shown true understanding of the characters, and the attention to everything is superb.

I hope you continue, and I wish you the best of luck with this ;)

djdyks

Dear Dante Aseroth,
I really like your work ... however, possible to group your stories up?
Since i'm not always free to surf and follow up ...
Thanks a miilion and Keep up the GOOD WORK !

Sparda™

Continuing...

Nero had approached something similar to the upper torso of the Savior, with several ruins of other parts of It surrounding the area. The place looked haunting, and not long before Nero's arrival there, several Dark Bianco and Alto Angelo appeared throughout the place. Among them, a figure stepped. Having somewhat of a partially angelic and demonic look, the figure slowly walked towards the young warrior.

'It is true, then. Sparda had three sons...'

Nero summoned the Yamato and the aura around him became blueish.

'Your point being?!'

'Well then, how about an actual fight?!'

'If you are looking for some Sparda nostalgia, you're gonna get It!!! Shall we dance?!'

The battle ensued by both of them, lightened the place. Dante and the trio saw the flashes as they were approaching the zone.

'Hey look. The kid's gotta power.'

'Let's move It, people. We ain't got all night. I still have a client asking aid for eliminating demons on the 69th Avenue.'

'You mean the Red District?!'

An explosion was heard and the ground invoked powerful tremors, having the quartet with their heads on the ground.

'What the hell was that?!'

'It seems our boy Nero is shaking It.'

Meanwhile, the figure put itself in the center of floating remains of the former Savior.

'Who are you?!'

Nero rose over the Yamato, recovering himself.

'My name is Samael. Apparently, months ago, a son of Sparda destroyed four hell gates in this island. Mundus himself has sent me here to haunt Dante.'

Nero began laughing slightly, then, hard.

'I'm not the one you're looking for...'

'But I am...'

Dante gets between the two, facing Samael.

'So, the old fellow Mundus still sends his pets to do his own stuff, eh?!'

'Dante, right?!'

Dante smiles at the demon and at the trio of girls behind...

'Prepare to have that smile stamped, as I'll send your head to the Devil King!'

To be continued...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Whoa!! Now that is stylish.. Can't wait to see what happens next ;) rep^

Sparda™

^ Thanks!^_^

Continuing...

Dante lifted the Rebellion and pointed It towards Samael.

'Hm. I'd actually like to see you try that.'

Nero slightly slashed the bloodthirsty blade of Sparda's son.

'He destroyed Fortuna, the place where I grew up and I live now. It's something I have to do.'

Kyrie unsheathed her sword and walked near Dante.

'As far as I know, I'm from Fortuna too.'

Samael slightly smiled, putting his hand around his face in some sort of disappointment towards the words said.

'I have to restore the order of things around here. Besides, I want to make the return of the Devil Emperor, as glorious as I can.'

'The Hell Gate was sealed 2000 years ago, and I destroyed just a few months ago just to keep your demonic asses out of here.'

'How about we go right to the main event, eh?'

Nero and Kyrie neared each other.

'Bring It on!'

To be continued....

Sparda™

^ Thanks! ;)

Kyrie and Nero fought against Samael with a savage spirit, but the demonic general was of another league.

'No use! Regardless of the Angelo Nero arm you bear, the power level of yours is futile.'

Something hit Dante's mind upon hearing the name Angelo Nero...the very dark knight he had fought in Mallet Island, Vergil, or better known at that period, as Nelo Angelo.

'Um...'

Before Sparda's son could say a word, Trish neared to him.

'It's not Vergil. Angelo Nero is said to be the very first angel who fell from grace.'

'Where did you learn this stuff?'

'You forget I was made and molded by the Devil Emperor himself. This demon was said to be so powerful that he was a danger to the Underworld itself. His body was torn apart, but that didn't stop him either. He lived into entities. The sword you bear was a demon's...'

'I think I know what a Devil Arm is...'

'Not the Rebellion, and the Yamato, and the Force Edge. This trio makes together half the power of that demon. The other half, is Nero's arm. If your father would be still alive, we surely would know something more about this.'

'Enough with the talk! How about some javelin throw?!'

Dante aims the Rebellion to Samael, using It as a javelin. The general dodges the hit but suffers a barrage of slashes from Nero with the Yamato. But then, in an instant, the young warrior gets both swords of Samael impaled on his back. Blood drips from the mouth. He is kneeling, watching forward, he sees the human figure of Sparda, emerging from the darkness. He is giving his hand to rise Nero up. After touching It, the bearer of the legendary blood is being surrounded by a powerful aura. Screaming towards the sky, and with a flash of light which blinds everyone, Nero had finally achieved the full form of the Devil Trigger.

'Prepare for annihilation!'

To be continued...

Koemi

half-breed
Holy... fully-awakened Nero huh... o_O (so tempting to use this Nero and try to beat DT Dante lol)

+rep.

Sparda™

Koemi;123782 said:
Holy... fully-awakened Nero huh... o_O (so tempting to use this Nero and try to beat DT Dante lol)

+rep.

Full Devil Trigger Nero is when the ghost behind him disappears and Nero becomes like the ghost. Normal Devil Trigger power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom