• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry "origins" game

itsssloki

Schmoto dragon
I wish Capcom decided to create a few more games before rebooting the entire series. Like for instance, a game where it delved deeper into Nero's story (I know they were thinking of creating a DMC5 where it gave us more of a back story on who he was and such) and ...

... an origins game!

How. Awesome. Would. That. Be?! The story would follow Sparda and how he came to be called as "the legendary dark knight". Everyone wants to know what happened in the past before Vergil and Dante were alive in detail.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yep, that would be pretty epic. But a lot of hard work. Do we really think Capcom are up for it? No, probably not. Right now I'm working on a DMC Anime Video-game idea, which is doing quite well at the moment. Just need to finish enemy moves off and then just brush off the other essentials. But I'll probably take up the task of working on an origin story for Nero afterwards and one about Sparda and Eva.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I wish Capcom decided to create a few more games before rebooting the entire series. Like for instance, a game where it delved deeper into Nero's story (I know they were thinking of creating a DMC5 where it gave us more of a back story on who he was and such) and ...

... an origins game!

How. Awesome. Would. That. Be?! The story would follow Sparda and how he came to be called as "the legendary dark knight". Everyone wants to know what happened in the past before Vergil and Dante were alive in detail.
it's like you've read my mind...(that's the 4th time someone just waltzed on into it...gotta lock the door) I've been wanting that for YEARS!!

itsssloki

Schmoto dragon
I can't help my telepathy powers xP Haha. After 4, I waited for Capcom to announce something about Devil May Cry 5's plot being either about Sparda or something that dug deeper into Nero's story. But alas, we get news about a reboot of the series :(

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I would prefer a Sparda game(another game company should do it not Capcom), since another one of Nero would waste my time.

Top Bottom