• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

Dead
Everything what Cronyne said was true,and i doubt Capcom would make an online game,since i can't imagine running around 20 Vergils and Dante's
the next case Capcom would have to set servers up,although as magnificent as it sounds and would look i don't think Capcom will take into consideration making an online game.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I really do hope they do take it the co-op direction but with how annoying Dante was with his guns in DMC4 I really would not enjoy a vs mode even though the idea sounds cool.

Durante

Dead
That is definently not happening even if it sounds so freakin awesome i doubt that Capcom is hitting towards the online games business. Unless they make a last Devil may cry in the series they could make a game with servers and all. VS mode would fail like everyone said,unless they would make it like they did on DMC3 Dante vs boss (Vergil fights) and online co-op would be awesome but it's not such a easy thing to pull off on this kind of game genre.

iry

Durante;190702 said:
Everything what Cronyne said was true,and i doubt Capcom would make an online game,since i can't imagine running around 20 Vergils and Dante's
the next case Capcom would have to set servers up,although as magnificent as it sounds and would look i don't think Capcom will take into consideration making an online game.

I think that too.

But maybe a server with a limited people can join? Bloody palace, with 5 players can play togheter with 5 different characters? That solves the problem with 20 vergils and dantes.

But i would like the play as a demon too :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
iry;202070 said:
I think that too.

But maybe a server with a limited people can join? Bloody palace, with 5 players can play togheter with 5 different characters? That solves the problem with 20 vergils and dantes.

But i would like the play as a demon too :p

I like the balancing idea.

Playing as a demon would be quite interesting. In the DMC 5 Brainstorm thread, I had a whole list of "Elite" demons. "Elite" basically just means player controlled. I'll post the list here.

Elite Blade
Elite Frost
Elite Blaze
Elite Blitz
Elite Bianco Angelo
Elite Alto Angelo (If a second player plays as a Bianco Angelo, he'll get an overall stat boost. Faster, stronger, etc.)
Elite Assault (A faster, more attack oriented version of the Blade)
Elite Inis (I love those things! You can change the costume between Agonof, Terreof, and Mortf, and you can also change his weapons)
Elite Pride/Envy (You can change the costume)

Feel free to add more to this list, if so desired.

iry

I think honeslty it would be awesome.

Survivel arena - 5 players or more - ''x'' different characters(demons as well!)

But i dont really think its going anywhere. But allowed to hope! Maybe in the future! :D

Meg

these are all good ideas. Someone send this thread to Capcom!
I'd like one on one matches online. I think that could be cool.

AhrXSnow

Hmmm the idea is good,cool even, but making it a MMORPG can have some setbacks like:

1.Almost all MMORPG's have no story lines so some players may get confused, especially first time players.

2.The game physics of DMC is fast paced while MMORPG's are slow and often repetitive and sometimes boring.

3.The game requires a (Unique) badass lead character
(That talks),It wont be the same if you get to make your own character(although he/she would be mute,it would be cool).

4.And finally, imagine yourself clicking on an enemy doing the same combos over and over again,finally killing it then suddenly some unknown player steals the loot or even the experience points.

I still think this idea is not bad but I just wanted to share my thoughts. Peace! No Hate :ninja::geek:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
there are mmos out there with gamplay like single player games dmc online could be one of them. if it did happen it whould be really cool

the new starwars old republic mmo is fully voiced and has several storys, 1 per class, each complety differnt from the rest. dmc online could be like that but with devil may cry style gameplay think about how cool that whould be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom