• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
So much has been said, I have no idea if this was brought up or not, but you know what would be the coolest thing ever in a DMC game? Multiplayer. The newer games beg for it, and it's time! With all the traditionally single player genres going public with this newest generation of gaming, like Metal Gear Solid and Soul Calibur, a serious evolution of awesomeness could unfold in the world of devil hunting if they could just put Dante and Nero (or better yet, Vergil) in the same room killing anything but each other. Or hell, let it happen, but make it two human players.

The $#&% would hit the fan there, people! Let it be done! And look at the overall character selection: Dante, Trish, Vergil and Nelo Angelo, Lady, Arkham, Lucia, that dick from the 2nd game who's name I can't remember, and maybe even some characters from the anime. Don't even bother with a story, Capcom obviously can't handle that responsibility. Just give some of those characters a makeover and throw them into a pitfight and you've got a masterpiece! What do you guys think?

Sparda™

That's an idea I had thought about long ago.

I totally agree It should be brought to light. And It would be free, with no pay-to-play online bull****.

I also agree, characters spanning from the Anime and the Manga, till the latest DMC, should be made as available.

GodLike

Fantastic idea
Multiplayer would add alot to the game like:
You wouldnt get bored so fast after finishing the game
Multiplayer=Popular....Popular=More players....More players=More money
And i think players would enjoy to play online =D
Add atleast 3 diffrent characters online Pleaaaaaase

And a cool gameplay mod for online:
About 4 players could have boss quests.
The bosses would have 10-20x the Hp than in single player and would do more damage to players. Would be fun teamwork =D

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
That would be great but at the same time. Maybe DMC is more for Single Player than online. We can't have 500 Dante and 340 Nero's and 200 vergils and 600 Trish etc. Need more thinking like make rules for the dmc world. The monsters etc and elites on the good side.

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
Strifer;154774 said:
That would be great but at the same time. Maybe DMC is more for Single Player than online. We can't have 500 Dante and 340 Nero's and 200 vergils and 600 Trish etc. Need more thinking like make rules for the dmc world. The monsters etc and elites on the good side.

I really didn't mean it like that. I was talking about more like a normal Devil May Cry game would be, but with a challenge meant for more than one player (although for some that's laughable) so that there would be cooperative missions and such. There could be an assload of game modes.

Maybe even just have two or more players in one level fighting over a symbol of power where they are attacked by monsters and eachother. That'd make for a good challenge. You make it sound like an MMO, though, and that's not what I'm going for. I like GodLike's ideas, though.

As for a whole world concept, forget that. We can take it one mission at a time as always.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
so u mean like the game is now, but multiplayer right?...because when i first read the name i thought of something like halo wars and i was like, that's so stupid...but multiplayer would not be so bad...plus imagine if u could create ur own character and story (much like LoD's idea)....the possibilities are endless...good idea...cuz u could play single player or co-op...maybe even a mode where ur against the other person trying to kill them

GodLike

And a survival mode would own too =D
1 boss and a load of normal monsters till the death
2-6 ppl depends on difficulty and more dmg from monsters =D
When you kill the boss another one spawns but diffrent
Continues till every1 dies =)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
GodLike;154997 said:
And a survival mode would own too =D
1 boss and a load of normal monsters till the death
2-6 ppl depends on difficulty and more dmg from monsters =D
When you kill the boss another one spawns but diffrent
Continues till every1 dies =)

also wouldn't be bad if u couldn't respawn until the current boss is defeated....making the game more competitive cuz u wouldn't want to die

Ryu_Hayabusa

Screw having the same characters. Let us make our own, in a suitable DMC style of course. That should eliminate part of the problem. Maybe make it an MMO as well. that could be interesting

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
Devil may cry online.If got i play edi and make have mission do mission to gether have style create own character and all type of cool weapon

dmc34

wow... online? are u serious? if this will happen, i'm gonna rock my world, removing all of my online games, just for this f***ing game!

Tramendium

Ryu_Hayabusa;155692 said:
Screw having the same characters. Let us make our own, in a suitable DMC style of course. That should eliminate part of the problem. Maybe make it an MMO as well. that could be interesting

Character creation should make that 200 dante/vergil... go away and give whole lot of innovation in concept and gameplay devil arms creation too.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
If this happen it will rock so much that the wow will be without players but you will see a lot of people called dantesons666

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
Unfortunately, it wouldn't work VS. DMC's badassness often relies in tossing the enemies up, stringing them into unbelievable combos, etc. Because of this, attacks have to stun enemies. It'd be unfair if one attack from another player led to 75% of your health draining. And if you didn't get stunned as well, then there goes all the kickass combo potential.

But co-op would be ****ing fun. Especially a Bloody Palace Co-Op.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What really gets to me, on the 360, this would mean on-line achievements...which some wouldn't be able to get. I think co-op would be good, cos back in DMC3 it was fun fighting Arkham with my friend playing as Dante, and me playing as Vergil.:D

NeloAngelo93

Dark Angel
Yea a DMC online would be really awesome and could include classes like Trickster,Swordmaster,Gunsligner,RoyalGuard and all the other styles.

Czr Crrll

I think VS mode is the best addition to DMC they could put in with many characters (Dante, Nero, Vergil, Trish, Lady, Sparda....WESKER???? xD) while the main story mode focuses more on Dante, and coop missions would be awesome or something like "team vs mode" 2v2 or a time attack in which two players compete to see who is more "Stylish" at killing demons as well as removing Dante's Darkslayer so using Vergil would have more of a point while Trish and Lady have more of a "Gunslinger" style of fighting with basic melee moves like the Stinger and stuff, for the gameplay they should add more options when Dante runs on walls and stuff and should add longer combo sequences that dont require many glitches to do xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom