• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Devil may cry online"

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If its not for the original characters and combat I can't see myself being that interested unless there is a death match style mode and thats if this is even legit

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You should fix the title of this post though. It's just being dubbed "Devil May Cry Online" by people who have played it as a way to describe it.

The game is called Black Sheep currently.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Its being developed by NEOWIZ. Wait I thought they stopped making MMOs after canceling that MegaMan MMO and downsizing their dev team.

I wonder why they're calling it "Devil May Cry Online" and I'm referring to the people who played it or seen it in action?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
You should fix the title of this post though. It's just being dubbed "Devil May Cry Online" by people who have played it as a way to describe it.

The game is called Black Sheep currently.
That's why I gave the inverted commas -_-

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't play online games. And even then, I'll have to see for myself how good the mechanics are.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nope but Capcom is apparently involved.....not sure what that means.

Thanks for explaining that...

I got all hacked off for nothing... I would've hated an MMO as I don't play online, plus, it doesn't look like a DMC game (at least I don't think so).

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Wait, the question is WHO are the people calling this "Devil May Cry online"?

Because I remember when DmC was coming out and NT got "pro gamers" of the game to play it for them and test it out.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Wait, the question is WHO are the people calling this "Devil May Cry online"?

Because I remember when DmC was coming out and NT got "pro gamers" of the game to play it for them and test it out.

I don't see what the last sentence has to do with this.

However its probably random people who seen the gameplay or played it and sees it as what Devil May Cry could be if it was a MMO game. Plus in some way Capcom is apparently helping or aiding with this game.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't see what the last sentence has to do with this.

However its probably random people who seen the gameplay or played it and sees it as what Devil May Cry could be if it was a MMO game. Plus in some way Capcom is apparently helping or aiding with this game.

The reason I bring that last sentence up is because NT said they got pro gamers to test the game, and they gave it the green light. When I hear pro gamers of DMC games, I think those DMC4 combo vids. DmC's combat isn't as flashy and quick as DMC4 so questioned what was a "pro" player in that case.

I don't think people should all of a sudden say that this game Capcom just HAPPENS to be giving a helping hand in should suddenly be called DMC in it was online. It's like Kamiya joining to make MGR; just because he did Bayo and DMC1, doesn't mean it's better then Bayo and DMC1. (subjective opinion though, I know)

But I guess we'll have to wait and see what all the hub-bub is about.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The reason I bring that last sentence up is because NT said they got pro gamers to test the game, and they gave it the green light. When I hear pro gamers of DMC games, I think those DMC4 combo vids. DmC's combat isn't as flashy and quick as DMC4 so questioned what was a "pro" player in that case.

I don't think people should all of a sudden say that this game Capcom just HAPPENS to be giving a helping hand in should suddenly be called DMC in it was online. It's like Kamiya joining to make MGR; just because he did Bayo and DMC1, doesn't mean it's better then Bayo and DMC1. (subjective opinion though, I know)

But I guess we'll have to wait and see what all the hub-bub is about.

Kamiya wasn't involved with MGR in anyway.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Really? Then why did people keep saying all that stuff about Kamiya creating his own Dante in Raiden?

Delusional fanboys.

Its a shame that the wrong person is getting credit.

HE deserves the credit for Metal Gear Rising.

2415888-kenji_saito.jpg

Kenji Saito NOT Kamiya.

As well as Etsu Tamari (writer).

View attachment 918

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Its being developed by NEOWIZ. Wait I thought they stopped making MMOs after canceling that MegaMan MMO and downsizing their dev team.

I wonder why they're calling it "Devil May Cry Online" and I'm referring to the people who played it or seen it in action?
I think it's because of the DMC ish theme with allthe supernatural elements and all. on top of that it is a hack and slash sort o thing, the setting is extremely DMC like and to top it all o capcom is involved.

If only capcom spent their time to dish out a real DMC game I would be so happy

Top Bottom