• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Merchendise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Does anyone know if there is a website where i can buy, the action figures, replicas of the guns and swords and stuff like that. cause if there is it would be wicked cool!!!

amart

i heard a rumor today that there was real actual firing replica hand guns (ebony and ivory) that dante uses but im not sure where to find out

deadlyyamato

hey guys!! why think of just action figures and little stuff like that?? why not wearing the impressive dante's or vergil's coat?? there is a website (www.abbyshot.com) where movie and video-games replica clothing is made. lately, there was an ongoing votation on which coat from devil may cry should be made but there must be many people asking for it so its made.
what about the idea?? i have let them know that i would buy one as soon as it made!! what do you all say??

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Those Ebony and Ivory guns may be fake.
The white gun (cannot remember if it is Ebony or Ivory) has a gold handle, and the writing, "Ebony and Ivory" engraved on the side is in gold too (on BOTH guns).
This one, on the other hand, has a brown handle with the writing engraved in white, and plus the handle on the black gun (again, I cannot remember if it is Ebony or Ivory) is brown, but too much of a dark brown.

So yeah, don't buy this for two thousand dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom