• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry japanese HD collection unboxing

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Wow, never thought anyone would use a Swiss army knife just to open a game. It's a precious game, be careful with it! I hope we get all the goodies, I doubt it though, haven’t seen any pre order bonus either yet. Not sure what I’d do with an iPhone cover, having a Mini Pro :/ It has a pretty picture, so It would rest on my bookcase ^^

Thankies for the Danteness

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Thanks for that bert.Although i would prefer for it to have a 720p or 1080p so i can really see the HD.

Dante47

OH MY GOD ITS DEVIL MAY CRY IN HD!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thank you....

Reactions: Meg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is that a phone cover?!
Three huge games on one disc?!
0_0 God save me from this fangasim I'm about to have!!

In the words of Comic Book Guy: "Best Game unboxing ever!!!"

Top Bottom