• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry HD Collection announced

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Capcom has announced that Devil May Cry HD Collection is on the way. It’ll be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in February 2012. The package will feature the first three games in the series: Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3, all in HD.

Players can expect the addition of achievements/trophies, along with other new content.

Rumors about the collection have been circulating for some time. And, in September, an ESRB rating essentially confirmed that the games would be re-released in HD.

Source: http://gamingeverything.com/10607/devil-may-cry-hd-announced/

berto

I Saw the Devil

Pardon the double post but the device I'm using won't let me do tha much with the forum.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I didn't mention it here but I did just about everywhere else. I don't want DMC1 if it's going to have the original release's button configuration with triangle as the jump botton. So I contacted and asked the what the deal with that was. Here's what they told me:

Unfortunately the specifics of the controls have not been established at this time. Please visit Capcom Unity regularly for all news relating to our product.
CAPCOM Customer Support

For up to the minute news and information about CAPCOM games, please visit Capcom-Unity.

berto

I Saw the Devil
None as of yet, they just started taking reservations today and the guy didn't know if there were any.

Top Bottom