• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May cry Back For Capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

Storm Silves;287986 said:
And for the record, I like new Dante, honestly. I don't understand the hate, just like I don't understand the hate that still flies around about Nero.

Hehe, there have been many explanations, you don't understand any posts that anybody has made on the subject? I don't think anyone has kept their reasoning a secret :D

dodo bobo

Storm Silves;287989 said:
The article just talks about how Capcom said Dante's new design is part of the plan.

Yeah Capcom Said This Is a Part Of The Plan
But In The Same Time developer Ninja Theory Said we Wanna Do Something Capcom be Happy With , In This Link :
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/15126-capcom-says-new-dmc-dante-controversy-part-of-the-strategy/
In the Last Line From the news Wrote :
by and large [this] will be the direction the team is going down
They Means They Will Back The game To Capcom
Thanks For Your Reply

dodo bobo

Storm Silves;287986 said:
Seems like just a rumor when I ran it through a translator. Desperate fans who want the rumor to be true if they spread it enough.

And for the record, I like new Dante, honestly. I don't understand the hate, just like I don't understand the hate that still flies around about Nero.

Most Of Fans Of Dmc Game They Hate The New Dante , But Nero In the First They hate Him But he Still have a Power Like Dante And Vergil
But The New Dante Have a Bad Face And He Look Like a Bad Guy Not Like The Old Dante

dodo bobo

I Mean In The Thread
Ninja Wanna Do Something make Capcom And The Fans Happy with , And The Something Is Back The Game For Capcom

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Ninja Theory is the developer for DmC "Reboot" and will not hand it over to Capcom, just because they made a new Dante that most of the fans hate.
And it's Capcom how wants this new Dante that was designed to provoke fans:
(If the new Dante upset you, annoyed you, or indeed, made you want to say something about it at all, then he did exactly what Capcom hoped he would.)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104584-Devil-May-Cry-Reboot-Designed-to-Provoke-Fans

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
this thread is useless
the news that u brought are old , and VG247 posted it in april , it means before TGS2010.

so there is nothing new in this topic.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I read a comment in this link...a guy said that both old and new fans of DMC are going to play that game because it is DMC and we all love DMC...
I agree with this guy because even I do not have a huge crush on the new Dante but I will play the game for sure...why?? because I am curious to learn more on the new Dante and I know that there are many out there who are just as curious as me.
And...If NT thinks it should back off then I think Its a good idea but till now I did not obtain enough proofs from the links given to say whether this is true or just a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom