• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May cry Back For Capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
dodo bobo;287946 said:
in arabic forum and i see topic in it
and i wanna know if it's true or not

If they proved no link or any source of it being true, it is just someone trolling.

ƔƎƦĜĬŁ

VERGIL THE BEST
hi

how r u dodo bobo?

i see the topic and i`m very happy for the news

and i wish its right

best wishs for u

dodo bobo

do you think is it right ?
cuz the ninja's company said the people hate the new dante
and they will back the game for capcom

fon

Crazy Chick
Who said the new Dante was bad? Capcom? Because I sure know a lot of other fans did. T_T

This doesn't sound true though. Capcom is still giving a hand on working with NT though. I think with some of the battle mechanics. *I don't remember the interview I read it in * x-(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sniff sniff* I smell BS.
My bets are on some desperate fans thinking if they spread the rumour that the rumour will come true. Same thing with the Devil May Cry movie that was supposedly going to be released this year. It's all bogus fan-wish.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seems like just a rumor when I ran it through a translator. Desperate fans who want the rumor to be true if they spread it enough.

And for the record, I like new Dante, honestly. I don't understand the hate, just like I don't understand the hate that still flies around about Nero.

ƔƎƦĜĬŁ

VERGIL THE BEST

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287986 said:
And for the record, I like new Dante, honestly. I don't understand the hate, just like I don't understand the hate that still flies around about Nero.

Remember how your heart sank when you first saw the trailer? Some really can't accept or turn to like the new Dante and still feels bad about it. :\

ƔƎƦĜĬŁ

VERGIL THE BEST
Remember how your heart sank when you first saw the trailer? Some really can't accept or turn to like the new Dante and still feels bad about it.

exactly , and the new dante i dont like it its really bad

aka958

Don't trust people
ƔƎƦĜĬŁ;287990 said:
exactly , and the new dante i dont like it its really bad

That is way out of the topic and has nothing to do with the rumor in the title. When did this thread change topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom