• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Animated Series

Keaton

Premium
Since HMV are being generous atm, offering the entire first season for £20, I thought I would start a new thread in this lonely section of the forum ^_o

Amwser me three simple questions...

1. The episode you most enjoyed, and why...

2. What you would've liked to have seen in an episode

3. What do you think should've carried over to Devil May Cry 4

1. The final Episode and the Episode with the Guy trying to impress the Waitress ^^ The final episode was touching with Patty showing how truly taken with Dante she was. Plus, having a massive Demon Battle Royale was pretty amazing ^^ Trish and Lady attack combos are awesome too!

The episode with the Waitress was fun, although I enjoyed the ending with Dante battling the Demons summoned by the bell - one ring = small demon, so Dante rings it a dozen times ^^

2. I would've liked to have seen more about Vergil and Sparda, although "Last Promise" Delivered a little nostalgia on both fronts, "Twins whom were apprenticed to Sparda" It would've bee nice to have more about both characters -- whats new though ^^

3. I would've liked to see Ebony and Ivorys strength from Devil May Cry 3 and Animated carry onto 4. Plus, I would've preferred Trish and Ladys appearances to hold true to the animated series (Lady particually...)

Your turn...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
1. The episode you most enjoyed, and why...

- Mission 7. The one about the wish demon. Why? Well, what wasn't to like (except Lady) I got a kick out of Dante's method of infiltrating a highly secure prison - and I especially had a good laugh when he almost strangled the gay pudgy ... what he called him. AND - Dante makes anime look HOT. Eye candy...drooool...

2. What you would've liked to have seen in an episode

Dante - shirtless!! (whoot!) I would have liked to see a bit more of Dante's family ties. The second last episode (Stylish, I think? the 11th one) only hinted on what he had to go through with his mom, because of the amulet Nina asked him to protect for her. I don't know, the way he reacted to the whole situation gave me the impression that Eva had been in a similar pickle. So...I'd have liked more info and hints like that, to give us a clearer look, or a more straight forward direction to speculate in, into his past.

3. What do you think should've carried over to Devil May Cry 4

SID!! I really really liked Sid. And Patty :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
1. Episode 4, cause of Trish. Trish and Lady having their cat fight. and then the two women becoming friends...
2. with you on that Clairavance...Dante shirtless!!!!
3. Patty...???

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
1: Same as Clairavance. That episode is just TOO good.

2: I would've like to see a longer fight with Phantom. That would've given me a HUGE nostalgia rush.

3: I would like to have seen more of Sid as well. I liked him.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
1. Um...may I pick all? ^^ If not...then probably the same as Keaton.

2. I can sum it up with one word: Vergil. Oh, and I would have liked there to be more fighting in "Stylish"...it just was over a bit too...easily.

3. I agree with both Keaton and Clairavance.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
1. I liked Episode 10, the one with the demon brothers. The ending was both a bit sad and frustrating, knowing they died because of one weak, ugly demon called Sid. XD

2. Same as Shadow: Vergil. Although I don't see how he'd fitr into the anime.

3. Sid and Abigal (I think it's spelled this way).

koolx

Trish67;192567 said:
1. Episode 4, cause of Trish. Trish and Lady having their cat fight. and then the two women becoming friends...
2. with you on that Clairavance...Dante shirtless!!!!
3. Patty...???

From the look of your style, no wonder you like episode 4. You look like the type that would beat up other females who get in your way.

Is that your pic, btw?

I...AM...SPARDA!!!

die demon die
1) I guess i tought the best was....ummmmm.... idk i loved the whole seares. what can i say its really good

2) i say there needed to be vergil and some really good fight sceanes. AND THE SEARES WAS TOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT.

3) i havnt playd dmc4 yet im gona get it soon yaaa but from the demo i say they needed ummm i dont exactly know. sorry.

but there does need to be another season or a few good movies.

Top Bottom