• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEvil may cry action figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

akcolbatah

i found this at toyqiz and i thought it was okay http://www.toywiz.com/dmcnero.html its nelo angelo, i think bringer of chaos would love this figure. dante and vergil figures are badd espceially the dmc3 figures, i thought dmc1 was okay dmc2 was awful i wanted a dmc2 dante but it sucked.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey now. That's not too bad at all! I hadn't actually thought to look into Devil May Cry action figures before... I'd buy one! ^_^ They just need to release some Dante and Vergil (in human/demon form) figures now!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
They screwed the name up; its NELO not Nero >_>
I've got 4 figures, 2 recently ones from Japan which cost 50 each of Dante and Nero.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
devilmaycry;119087 said:
Hey now. That's not too bad at all! I hadn't actually thought to look into Devil May Cry action figures before... I'd buy one! ^_^ They just need to release some Dante and Vergil (in human/demon form) figures now!

They have made Vergil and asuming Dante as well....in human form.
I saw a Vergil action figure at Newbury Comics and I did the fangirl thing. Unfortunely I didn't have enough money to buy it, it was like 70 bucks.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
There's a rare Vergil statue that costs $300 made of special material, it's meant to be impossible to buy since so little were made.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
thx for that first site man i just got through buying all the Trish one and all the DMC 1 Dante Nelo Angelo and the set of all 5 figures for the heck of it i'm also getting Vergil human and Devil form as well as Dante's Human and Devil form from DMC3 from a freind i'm also gonna get the Dante and Nero figures eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom