• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 6 - Demons and Devils

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Wake up Nero" came Dante's voice. Nero woke up from his sleep. "Damn you Dante. I was having a nice dream" he replied, annoyed at being disrupted. "Dreams can wait. We have some work to do" Dante said, throwing on his trench-coat. "Ah...Lady finally came through for us, huh?" he wondered. "Grab your stuff, bro" Dante said, before leaving the room. Nero got up from the bed, slowly. Slamming on his clothes quickly before leaving the room. "Another day, another dollar".
The two devil hunters walked into the shop of Devil May Cry. Lady was stood at the desk that Dante usually slumped his feet lazily upon. "I've got some work for you to do. You boys ready?" she teased. She threw down a document onto the desk. Dante walked over rather casually and picked it up. As he browsed, Nero could see that Dante's attention had become rather aroused. "Seems, interesting" he finally mustered to say, before throwing the binded together pieces of paper in Nero's direction. Nero caught them successfully, and started to flick through the pages for himself. "Whoa...Some job after all this time" he responded, seeming quite pleased with Lady's neat find.​
"When do we start?" Nero questioned, eagerly. He needn't of bothered asking. Dante spun Ebony and Ivory around in his hands. "Right now" he replied, before tucking the guns away.​
The two went to leave the building after saying their goodbyes to Lady. As they did so, Trish was walking towards the entrance. She acknowledged the two with a nod, which gained her a nod back in response. She brushed past Nero and Dante and went inside the shop. The two headed off down the street. Nero following Dante like he mostly always did. Almost idolizing him to some degree.​
"They look pleased. What's the job this time?" Trish asked Lady, curiously.​
"Who is to say there is one?" Lady continued to tease.​
"Come on, we both know they never look that interested in anything unless it's a job" Trish summarised.​
"Ohhh, something came up" Lady replied, playing it rather secretively.​
"Hm. Something?" Trish carried on, being pushy.​
"I got a tip off from a close source. Something big has come up" she continued.​
"Where to?" Trish asked, digging deeper for the answers.​
"Some old Island miles from here. If I can remember without looking, I think he said Mallet Island" came Lady's unexpected answer.​
Trish's face dropped. Sudden memories came flooding into her head all at once. She ran for the door. Lady was confused, she had not truly known about Trish's past. As she pushed the door open forcefully, she screamed out for him, "DANTE!! DANTE!!!". But Dante and Nero were already out of sight.​
................................................................................................................
"I hope this adventure is as good as the last one" Nero hoped. Dante gave a slight laugh, "Huh. You've got a lot of expectations. I think things will be a little different" he imagined.​
The two continued to walk and make small talk as they made their way up towards a jetty. They both stopped. Dante was taking lead in all of this. "After you" he said, gestering for Nero to get in to the boat that was submerged in shallow enough waters. Nero brushed past Dante and stepped in. Dante followed closely behind him. "You any good steering these things?" Nero questioned. "Of course. I'm good at most things" Dante cockily replied. Nero slapped his forehand at Dante's comment.​
"Hm, can I ask you something Dante?" Nero wondered. "Er, sure" Dante replied, curious himself. "Can you swim?" he asked, pushing Dante into the water. Nero laughed himself to death watching Dante fall back into the water with a large splash until he finally emerged onto the boat, dripping wet and with a blank and serious facial expression.​
After a few seconds, Dante couldn't contain himself any longer. He too gave a smirk, showing he took it as a joke. "Thanks. I needed the swim" he laughed in unison with Nero. "That...Was...Hilarious" Nero continued. Eventually after all the messing around, the two set sail.​
"Don't worry man. I will get you back" Dante warned him.​
"Oh yeah?...I can't wait!" .

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks Chimera. Yeah, another FanFic already. I haven't properly finished off Hell's Angels just yet, so that will naturally get the most attention from me.​
...............................................................................................
As Dante steered the boat out to sea, a whirring noise in the background could be heard. All of a sudden a small plane shot overhead, blasting forward in their direction. "Looks like we're gonna have some company" Dante said, looking above himself. "Should be interesting" Nero added.​
Dante kept his left hand firmly on the wheel and placed his right hand into his pocket. As he reached inside of it he was welcomed with soggy sheets of paper. "Ah" he sighed.​
"Something up?" Nero asked, curiously. Dante threw the soggy bits of paper on the floor. Nero looked down at them, already gathering what they were before he even examined closer.​
"Well...It's not like you didn't have a good read beforehand, right?" he said, laughing a bit awkwardly. Dante didn't reply to this comment, so Nero took that as a no. "So I guess we go to the Island and figure out the job for ourselves. Shouldn't be too hard, right?" he continued to play on Dante's good side.​
"This isn't the kinda place we want to be messing around with for too long. Last time I turned up here, everything was going to Hell" Dante said, hanging his head slightly.​
"Ease up in the depression, El mentor" Nero joked.​
"This is no laughing matter, Nero. There's a lot of history on this Island. We should be extremely careful" Dante heavily warned.​
"Gee, now you put it that way, I guess I could ease up on the fun and games" he replied, assuringly.​
"Good...But I will still get you back, lets just make that clear".
"Sure, whatever you say man. Whatever you say" Nero said, stretching his muscles.​

seraphmaycry

good job mallet island sunk in dmc1 didnt it?

meaning unless im wrong

your story has a big plothole

unless you where planning some sort of explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You're absolutely right. Mallet Island kind of self destructed upon itself in Devil May Cry 1, when Mundus was defeated. However, since Mundus returned in my Devil May Cry 5 FanFic, Mallet Island has resurrected itself. Having resurfaced from the watery grave, it has also undergone a huge redesign. Having altered itself heavily from its original form.

What I'm going with is the fact that the Island is shrouding in history and mystery. Why it ressurected and for what purposes will be explained later in the storyline.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

seraphmaycry

You're absolutely right. Mallet Island kind of self destructed upon itself in Devil May Cry 1, when Mundus was defeated. However, since Mundus returned in my Devil May Cry 5 FanFic, Mallet Island has resurrected itself. Having resurfaced from the watery grave, it has also undergone a huge redesign. Having altered itself heavily from its original form.​
What I'm going with is the fact that the Island is shrouding in history and mystery. Why it ressurected and for what purposes will be explained later in the storyline.​
...................................................................................................................................................................................
pretty badass heres to hoping its finished soon

also id like a website or something that contains every dmc fanfic

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Still don't see why Vergil didn't want to tag along with us" Nero rather randomly said out of the blue.​
"Hm. My brother likes to do things his own way. Knowing him he hasn't truly changed, he'll still be looking for more power when and where he can" Dante almost sighed, rather depressed at the thought.​
"Can I ask you something man?".
"Umm, sure" Dante said, not sounding very convincing.​
"Why is your brother the way he is?" Nero asked, making things more personal.​
"We both lost our mother a long time ago. I already told you the story. And I'm not sure, really. He probably regrets not having been able to stop it from happening" Dante gave his thoughts.​
"But...Wouldn't you of wanted to of stopped it?" Nero continued to ask the personal questions.​
He could see Dante becoming more emotional, his eyes becoming slightly tearful.​
"Um...So anyway, like I said, be on your guard when we reach the Island. It shouldn't be long now" Dante replied, completely changing the subject. Nero understood he had stepped on rough grounds and shouldn't go any further.​
"Yeah no worries man, I will".

Top Bottom