• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i was randomly trying stuff to make other smileys and what the hell do you mean troll im absolute s...e...x...y oh and thanks dread as i said before u listen to me

Laurence Barnes

Premium
03-19-2010,05:02 PM that was when the last post was COME ON PEOPLE! oh and if u call me a spammer flooder or troll again durante and aka958 u will pay with your lives!!!! oh and aka958 your wrong it dosent tell u what u need to make the smiley YOU LIED!!!!!HOW DO U MAKE AN ANGRY SMILEY

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jeez man, calm down. Some threads catch on quicker than others. Just let it sit, and if nothing happens in the thread, don't try to revive it. It just means you're kind of clingy.

And with all due respect, it does tell you how to make different smilies. You click on "Go Advanced", then, under the smiles tab to the right, press the thing that says [more]. When you do that, a big list of smilies will appear and next to them is the text you need to type to get them.

Also, you really need to lighten up. What flew up your butt this morning, a scorpion?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
ok that butt thing did make me laugh but i wasent angry i just need replies cuz i cant think of any new threads but im gonna make a new one
p.s.there are no scorpions where i live HA! you got owned

aka958

Don't trust people
Demon general, watch it with those double posts. It ain't legal on the forums. It'll end up with nothing good, use the edit button, that is after all why it is there.

One more thing, watch it! Don't you threaten me, have some respect. All I did was point something out. The have forum rules, you need to read them. If you wanna test smilies or stuff like that then there is no need to bump your threads. Go to your profile and spam over there.

Do not threat people who you have no might over, it leads you to ****.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i feel stupid today yeah i got what u said but i wanta do wat i wanna "DADDY"for today your my computer daddy (ignore this message ive gone mental!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom