• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
devil may cry 5 should be about the dark knight vergil and all demons come back and start destroying everything and its up to lady trish lucia dante sparda nero and maybe vergil depends really first u play as the heroes and their seprate stories then when u kill 1000 of an enemy (100 for bosses)you unlock their story e.g 1000 nobodies dead his story 100 for beowulf get his story may take a while to make but absolute great cant say no to that eh

Laurence Barnes

Premium
reply soon getin anxious for opinoin and be nice to it took me ages to think bout it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think instead of 1000 per enemy and 100 per boss, we should get rid of a couple zeros. 500 per enemy and 10 per boss. That makes it a bit more manageable to get the bosses storyline. BTW, how would we make storylines for each of the enemies without making it go stale? I mean, you're playing as a demon, sure, but what's the point?

What I think would be cool is that one demon from each species ends up "pulling a Sparda" so to speak, and rebel. They each get in contact with each other and meet up in the middle of their stories. Then they each get a specific goal and carry it out under a defected bosses leadership. This also raises another question. What boss would be partial to the human's cause? I can't think of one right off the bat, but Nelo Angelo didn't seem particularly interested in normal humans... Perhaps Nelo could be resurrected as his own, free spirit?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
or your the main demon of the species and you command the others this idea has to carry out and i made a new guy called nemond he's the 3rd brother the oldest and hes 90% demon blood he has normal coat like dante human skin centaur horns and flaming skull head

Laurence Barnes

Premium
can u get freinds on this cuz u could be my freind u listen to me everyone else laughs at me its happened all through my life any way dreadnoughtdt u are awsome REPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
On advanced replies? You just click the smiley and then a small bit of text will appear in the post. Then you just leave that be and you get a smiley when you post. If you want to add smiley's without having to advance the reply, just type something like this: : ) but without the space in between, and you get this: :)

Hope that helped.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i did it i made a sad smiley and it went to sad but its gonna be confusin to figure out the others except happy obviously :):):)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, here's the ones I use the most.

: D(Big Grin)
: P(Tongue)
^ _ ^ (Cheerful)
And if you type in these...
: sick :
and : ninja : without spaces, you get a couple others.

Durante

Dead
demon genral;207836 said:
devil may cry 5 should be about the dark knight vergil and all demons come back and start destroying everything and its up to lady trish lucia dante sparda nero and maybe vergil depends really first u play as the heroes and their seprate stories then when u kill 1000 of an enemy (100 for bosses)you unlock their story e.g 1000 nobodies dead his story 100 for beowulf get his story may take a while to make but absolute great cant say no to that eh

Pretty good,except that we would need a more advanced console for that much missions. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
What are you doing? Don't fill your posts with nonsense, that is a step forward to becoming a troll. That's not something you want to be. Also do not double post (posting twice in a row), make good use of the edit button instead.

Now on to topic. I personally think that it is to many characters, shave it off or the story will be just 3 missions each. Killing a thousand of an enemy ain't that easy, it took me 100 gameplay hours to get that Legendary devil hunter or whatever achievement (kill 10.000 enemies).

Killing a boss 100 times? You kidding me? Even 10 times is pretty rough, I would say 5 times for a boss and 50 for an enemy.

Sure has a great storyline but we gotta be realistic, there won't be masses of playable characters and lots of multiple storylines. Maybe 2 different storylines (like DMC2) with Dante and Nero as they are the characters that obiously are in the spotlight right now. 20 missions each, cutscene fests and a whole alot of blood (demon blood ofc).

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think posting nonsense makes you a troll. A troll is someone who starts arguments because they think it's funny. It's like if someone joined the forum and their first post was a new thread titled "DMC SUXXORZ!11!!!!1one!1"

No, posting nonsense makes a spammer. But he was just testing to see if those would come out as smilies. Don't get too mad. He IS new after all.

aka958

Don't trust people
But IF you press the go advanced you got a preview function and a heck alot of smilies and if you take your cursor over one of them it shows what you need to do to get a smilie.

I wasn't getting mad, it's so hard posting how you feel when your writing.
Just trying to correct him. Thanks, I got it wrong, spammer not troll... Man, am I whoozzyy today?

Durante

Dead
rather a flooder than a spammer :D all the same though. Back on topic,yeah... Im sure this idea can come true in 20 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom