• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5 news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
is there any OFFICIAL news of DMC5? or there are just rumors? I believe there IS going to be a DMC5 and we all waiting :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just rumors so far. I hope some people will get the hint and start production already though. :dry:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
June 15th and im getting very sick of having the "mayby next time" mentality about it. I really do hope they have lost tonnes of fans because of this and 5 (if ever released) is the worst selling one yet. They wont pull something like this again..
I don't care if they are not planning on making it yet just put people out of their misery, it's been too long now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Methinks that hopefully something will be said at E3. If not E3 then Tokyo Game Show in September.
I agree with Darth Angelo, just a mention about it would be something.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just a mention would be good, but then how long after that until we actually can play it! >_<

Kool626

Demon Slayer
if they do make a fifth 1 i hope it better then the fourth 1 ilike nero but didnt like the story + the lack of costumes dmc 4 is which the crap dmc i've played even dmc2 is better then this i i hate it!!

Meg

Hmm. Well to me putting Dante in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is a sign for things to come. They wouldn't put him in there if there wasn't going to be another DMC. Besides, DMC4 was the best selling game in the series. (nevermind it was multiplatform since that doesn't matter to game companies) Why stop now?

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I hear from 1 man i beliave is not just 1 more rumor, that the DMC 5 is prepare for 2012 and teaser will be show on E3 2010 !

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sone;226620 said:
I hear from 1 man i beliave is not just 1 more rumor, that the DMC 5 is prepare for 2012 and teaser will be show on E3 2010 !

The world might be over by then :(

Meg

I think it was SpardaTM that brought up that 2011 is DMC's 10 year anniversary. So it will probably be out then. At the very least announced.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It better.

DMC5 will probably blow everyone's minds. I know it will for me, no matter what happens. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
I know what's gonna blow my mind! Starcraft II!
Ohh... Wrong thread...

Yeah... Devil May Cry 5 will be pretty good. I'm not longing for it actually. It'll come when it'll come.
Same for Resident Evil 6, and even Final Fantasy.
God! Why am I saying such things!?

Nah... I'll keep longing for what's close up. STARCRAFT!!!!

iry

somebody should make a ****ing timemachine so i can travel to 2012 and start playing dmc5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom