• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Lady & Trish Ending (Direct-Feed)

outoftheblue

@Foxtrot94 and @Gel Okay, what a relief!
It might be a japanese thing, but it has been a quite used formula in romance since forever. The childhood friend who turns into so much more.
Thanks to both of you.

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Okay, what a relief!
It might be a japanese thing, but it has been a quite used formula in romance since forever. The childhood friend who turns into so much more.
Thanks to both of you.
I guess there is a habit( but I can't confirm it) of Japanese friends call sister or brother to each other.If any of you knows Japanese culture, can you confirm this, please?Thank you by the way!

Gel

Premium
Well that's actually common even in western culture, sistah!
Yes, bro, it is!Just a question: why they talked about lady/Dante relationship, but not Trish and Dante relationship?Hmmm, why they talk about it in first place?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yes, bro, it is!Just a question: why they talked about lady/Dante relationship, but not Trish and Dante relationship?Hmmm, why they talk about it in first place?

I think I remember it was cause it was asked in the chat. So he responded.

Gel

Premium
Oh!That's make sense...not really!Dante even tried to kiss Lady in DMC3( but she denied him then and there), so Itsuno's concept of brotherly love must be very alternative.Dante even check Lady's breasts in DMC4.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh!That's make sense...not really!Dante even tried to kiss Lady in DMC3( but she denied him then and there), so Itsuno's concept of brotherly love must be very alternative.Dante even check Lady's breasts in DMC4.

Pervy.

Gel

Premium
@outoftheblue , one thing we know for sure; at the end of DMC4SE Dante is still single and free to go, against what part of fandom thought.
Whatever will happen next, we don't know.

PS: sorry for not answering you earlier.

Gel

Premium
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Nero saw Dante and the others when he kissed Kyrie? He would probably punch them while blushing like: OMG GO AWAY ALREADY.
Or he would answer like teenagers do: " Hey, you old people! Don't you have nothing better to do?You're too old for this!You pervs!"

Top Bottom