• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
How is s ranking hell and hell going u finished yet? And how bout DMD on dmc3 any progress there or have you beaten both and moved onto dmc1 and dmc2?

Taken a quick break with dmc im still going through hell or hell not tyring to s rank it ive done a few missions but for the most part just playing through and i havent even touched 1 or 2 yet and i need to finish three lol im procrastinating atm doing batman arkham city atm after that im prolly gunna finish dmc4 then possibly finish dmc3 while trying to finish mirrors edge or assassins creed 3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am worse ha I have 50 or 60 games to get online achievements in as I never had Xbox live up til 18 months ago ha ha

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I am worse ha I have 50 or 60 games to get online achievements in as I never had Xbox live up til 18 months ago ha ha

ouch lol i need to finish iron man 1, both res 5 and 6, asassins creed 3, bionic cammondo(one of my fav games), the dmc hd edition, and a few others i havent touched yet

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well most of those games aren't played online anymore but a good few are online still so I'll play em I am on 63k at the moment offline so hoping to be close to 70k gamer score when I get gold back all going well probably won't have much game time between the garage and baby though so who knows :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well most of those games aren't played online anymore but a good few are online still so I'll play em I am on 63k at the moment offline so hoping to be close to 70k gamer score when I get gold back all going well probably won't have much game time between the garage and baby though so who knows :)

Yah family life changes everything its why im finishing arkham city off first besides dont wanna let myself get rusty when i destroy arkham origins :) not cocky but i have been asked by all my friends to help them with arkham city i figure origins will follow

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Have to get arkham origins myself now that I have 100 per cent completion of black flag I've nothing new to play

it looks good i cant wait to try out all the new ways i can screw people up i should amke a few arkham city playthroughs and vids im not a nice person at all lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Lucifer explosion or open the briefcase or do a quick real impact and ten do a distorted one as he rises or use the boomerang or do round trip with rebellion

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lucifer explosion or open the briefcase or do a quick real impact and ten do a distorted one as he rises or use the boomerang or do round trip with rebellion

See i open the breifcase and drop the shield and then he starts hopinh around so i have a hard time getting him and asthis is hell or hell i dont have time for that lol i need to stun him plus what ive noticed is that ill get in two really good drt and then hell go red and go nuts but i think ill try the boomerang i didnt know if that was effective or not and then pop into drt i wanna try and get two in and then switch to lucifer and do the whole pin up then dt and skewer the bastard

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well the boomerang or round trip both work well esp the boomerang that will stunlock him long enough for you to DRI him

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I mean Pandora ya round trip is the throwing rebellion move just make sure you have a little bar filled in Pandora as an empty bar means the boomerang won't last long

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I mean Pandora ya round trip is the throwing rebellion move just make sure you have a little bar filled in Pandora as an empty bar means the boomerang won't last long

**** man lol then it wont work for mission 13 as the blitz appears when you start lol the round trip might work ive used that combo of drt and round trip on the bianco angelo's its hilarious and sooooooooooo cheap :p

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah that blitz He appears up out of the ground all ya do is throw out a few rows of Lucifer blades and explode em as he stands still for a few secs then DRI him twice throw more Lucifer blades in and back off a few shotgun blasts and dead blitz that may work easier for you

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ah that blitz He appears up out of the ground all ya do is throw out a few rows of Lucifer blades and explode em as he stands still for a few secs then DRI him twice throw more Lucifer blades in and back off a few shotgun blasts and dead blitz that may work easier for you

I usually drop his sheild using the omen technique but if lucifer works better im game

Top Bottom