• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4.5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot516

Okay um.... well HI!! I'm new 2 da site but i've been thinking about a plot twist for the DMC storyline that i would like 2 call DMC 4.5. And i would like everybody 2 post their thoughts, ideas, and revisions, to my pitch.

The story begins at the end of devil may cry 1 when dante defeats Nelo Angelo for the third "and final" time. His spirit vanishes into the underworld where Mundus punishes him for failing. After the tourture ends Mundus, decides to go finish the Son of Sparda once and for all. We all know the outcome of that battle.
And the fallen Nelo was trapped in the darkness, bound by the light. But when Nero's arm bonded with Vergil's sword Yamato, his astral devil trigger form that protected Nero, activated his devil trigger which slowly regenerated the slain Devil. He awakens in a daze, memories flashing by, he catches one specifically in his head, Dante. Now that he had his powers back, he decided to get some brotherky time with his sibling. Although he remebered Dante he had no memory of Nero or why he was awake. But he knew Dante would know where to fing his Sword. But there is extreme evil in the Demonic Realm, Vergil must fight his way through, with only the sword he was cursed with.....

Now comment, revise, aw hell at least Read it.

{[TwO sYaLlAbLeS nEvEr MeAnT sO mUcH dEaTh.... JaCkPoT!!!!!!!}]

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Heeeyyy.... You stole the title for my idea. <_< Just kidding! :) That was very interesting. If you expand on it, I would like to read it.

And if you're wondering about whole the title thing. I was unofficially dubbing my idea "Devil May Cry 2.5", as I view DMC2 as the series' road blocker.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm interested in hearing more. I'm a sucker for Vergil and Nelo Angelo stories! :p

Jackpot516

okay update.
Um the title was lookin kinda cheesy so i decided im gonna change it to Devil May Cry 4.5: Vergil's Path. Okay, i gave u the prologue so here's how the game's gonna start u start off in Mundus' torture chamber where his minions were givin the fallen devil a horrific beating, but since Dante has killed the former being there was no one in Mundus' stronghold left. U awaken as Nelo Angelo free, among Mundus' palace, he realizes he must find Yamato to obtain his true form again but he realizes the sword he comes across in the throne room will do. The accursed sword Tanatsu that was given to him by his enslaver must cut his path to the power he has been after since that fateful day.....
Then he flashes back to when Dante defeated him,(end of DMC 3) And he replays in his head what happened after he was sealed in the Demon World. He falls into an abyss of darkness and land silently. He rises and clasps Yamato and puts his remaining Devil Trigger into the sword his father , the great Sparda had given him. He then transforms into devil mode and charges ahead. The camera zoom outs to show Mundus' palace with thousands of goons waiting to be slain. Vergil slashes.... and slashes at top speed,( it slips my mind what the move is called but Vergil's move where he unsheaths, then re-sheaths his sword with lightning speed and the bubble of slashes comes out{u know!!!!}) and the enemies are obliterated. And then Vergil Air Tricks into the now unblocked castleyard. Then Mission 1 begins...... More updates soon!

Jackpot516

Dark Love;75627 said:
I'll be waiting to read more.

I think the move you're looking for is the Judgement Cut.

Thank u for the Judgement Cut but yeah a bunch of those evrywhere!!:D :D

But i'm thinking if i want my storyline to end up with Vergil fighting to get his sword and power back, or if he meets up with Dante as he's leaving the Demon World and they team up against the "Great Evil" sorta like in DMC3 but u could like switch between them in battle. That'd be cool, of course the style meter would have to double it would be too easy to achieve SSS stylish. It would like change with a red slash when u switch to Dante, and a blue slash when u change to Vergil. But i'm not sure so give me ur ideas and ill update from there.

Jackpot516

whoa brand spankin new update! Okay the wheels have been turning and im gonna put the new weapons and devil arms that will be in my game.

Vergil w/Tanatsu
Bullet Train{Stinger}
Bullet Train lvl 2
Million Slash(When u go to do Bullet Train lvl 2 like in DMC4 do million stab and instead of million stab it will be a series of deadly slashes that obliterate anything in its path.)

Vergil w/Tanatsu[DT}
Speeding Train(just the DT version of bullet train)
Twister Slashing(Vergil grasps Tanatsu in hand and spins verociously sending a typhoon of slashes at enemies sending them into the air as well leaving them open for the air trick air combo or any thing stylish in that area.)
Death by Blade(The Vergil equivalent of Dance Macabre he stylishly slices and dices any enemy caught in his path and ends with 4 Speeding Trains.)
The rest of Vergil's moves will be revealed shortly as my story progresses, but i will spoil something for u Dante and Nero are hunting devils together as are Trish and Lady and they all are playable characters, and by playable characters i mean they all have their own stroylines and mission.{Trish and Lady are the unlockables and they only have 10 mission while everyone else will have 20.) More to come later.

Jackpot516

I haven't been on in a couple of days and ideas have been happening left and right. Okay i'm gonna give u Dante's weapons and moves. Also some storyline on how Dante and Nero have been doin.

After DMC5 Nero wanted some information on how he works. Dante said he was a demon hunter and he worked for money and the eventual saving the world thing. Nero wanted in, Dante obliged. He also asked about his arm, long ago, pre DMC3, Dante and Vergil were in the midst of some "brotherly love" when a demon by the name of Thraxle attacked the two sons of Sparda. He claimed to have battled with Sparda long before either of them were born and to have killed the demon lord. He took Sparda's sword and impaled it into his heart which sent shockwaves of energy throughout the two worlds. The two Sons of Sparda tag-teamed the devil which was too much for the demon Thraxle who was slain almost instantly. Pieces of Thraxle were spread throughout battleground. The two brother watched as their father's killer was shattered to pieces, the moment was right and the two reminisced on their slain father. Long story short, a certain piece of the monster was glowing, as the two walked over their futures passed before them. Dante's consisted of Trish, Lady, Him in his DT chasing Mundus, and some more blurs. But Vergil's was clear as day, Nero, him holding his son in his arms as his mother smiles. The two return from the flash-forward and realize they are grabbin Thraxle's arm. Vergil takes it and explains what he saw to Dante and keeps it to give to his SON! Anywho, Nero learns of his father and seeks more information about him so he and Dante go on a mission together to uncover more secrets about Vergil. Now let me give u Dante/Nero's moveset and weapons.
DaNtE
Rebellion
Stinger(new year, new stinger, it comes w/lvl 2)
High Time(um.. nothin new he might flip with it or something)
Million Stab(Now million stab can go as long as u want if u can press the button every two times he stabs)
StYlEs
Trickster-MultiDash(That's right he can officially dash however many times he pleases.)
Sky Star,Air Trick(Nuthin new)
Stylish Mode(Dante says Are u Ready? and his trickster moves become advanced for example MultiDash becomes an array of sick flips dashes and just style.)
GunSlinger
ChargeShot lvl 1 and 2
Twosome Time
Rapid Fire(Dante invest his power into Ebony and Ivory and can shoot top speed in any direction during Twosome Time.)
Coyote-A
Charge Shot
{Now this is what i think is my best idea so far,}
when u lvl Gunslinger to lvl 2 u get the GunChuks.
Dante normally does the nunchuck move with Coyote-A, but this time is different, it is actually nunchucks. Coyote-A changes, it's still a gun but it can be swung like a pair of nunchucks and like Cerberus was in DMC3, that's how it will be.)
SwordMaster
Chopper(the standard Rebellion/SwordMaster move)
Drive/Drive Combo(After doing Drive a continuation of the button pressing will result in a devastating combo that will up your style 2 levels.)
Dance Macabre(Knowing Dante he always has a last resort, this is it. You can only do this move in DT but if u can get it off it will kill any lesser enemies and leave te bosses gasping for breath.)
I'll put Nero's weapons/moves on later i'm worn out 4 now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah, me .lol. well I like to hear more about Nero's moves now man, so keep it up dude :)

Jackpot516

Well before i get to Nero's moves i've decided what the actual stroyline is gonna be about. After DMC 4 Nero goes into the Devil Hunting Business with Dante, to rid the worl of the demons that threaten his family(he married Kyrie and had kids blah blah blah)along with the rest of humanity. Dante and his new partner in crime get an assignment from some rich guy to come back to where it all began, Mallet Island to take care of a new source of evil energy summoning new and improved devils. They get there and discover that the evil emperor Mundus has returned for Nero's arm. And he has none other than Vergil by his side whos has been pumped full of so much evil energy his DT has taken the actual form of Sparda! As Dante and Nero prepare for the challenge ahead Lady and Trish are on the other side of the world in the same amount of trouble! They also took a mission from an anonymous, rich guy to rid Dumary Islands of it's devils as well, when they get there they are greeted by a welcome party of lesser demons led by a female devil named Veronica. She lets the two know her master wishes to meet with them, they oblige. Come to find out her master is a very rich man named Arius, and he wishes to become a God. As the tale of the pairs of Devil Hunters unfolds, they realize that fate is cruel, but just.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom