• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May cry 3: Dante's Awakening Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovo

is it true for dmc3 after getting everything in the game there are secret moves that you have to leran yourself anyone knows tell me i want to try for myself :)

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Re: is it true

I unlocked everything but cba to get a SS in every mission >_>
But I never ever heard about secret moves...

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.

Secret moves?You may mean combos.Like using a combo from Swordmaster directly following with a normal combo.most of the possile combos are made by the player, thanks to the free fight system of DMC.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

HaveANiceDay;9336 said:
Secret moves?You may mean combos.Like using a combo from Swordmaster directly following with a normal combo.most of the possile combos are made by the player, thanks to the free fight system of DMC.

yup those are Combos that i was taking about
and i know all combos :)

Kaihedgie

There are no 'Secret Moves' so to speak after beating the whole game. There are moves you can purchase for your Devil Arms, but no, no 'secret moves' exist. After buying them, they can be excuted while using the Swordmaster style as well as you can also get new moves when leveling up in that style, but you probably knew that

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya..........pitty isnt it??
but at least when he gets the Amulet, his powers grow up and he fight against the enemies

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
My only 'secret' I really know of is that you can go back to previous levels even after you're really far in the game.

In particular, that one level where you go back and fight the bosses in the weird negative color worlds. If you do Cerberus, you can just leave his cave and go all the way back to the start and a bunch of dudes will be there including multiple big reapers and if you kill them all you get a special bonus for doing the extra work.

And it looks kinda cool since everything stays reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom