• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3: Black Vapor

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Set between Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry

Dante slept in his leather arm chair, a newspaper on his face, and a slice of pizza in his hand. A knock on the door woke him up, he leaped onto the desk, rebellion in his free hand. His eyes drifted to the door as it opened. A woman clad in a black velvet dress entered, she was very attractive, her long brown hair fell to her back. Dante dropped down from the desk before she could fully enter Devil May Cry. He sheathed rebellion, he performed a backflip and landed in his chair. He made the scattered papers into piles, making it look like he is a professional Devil Hunter.

"Hi," Dante greeted. "Whats the password?"

The woman stepped in, she smiled at the sight of the white haired demon hunter. She then told Dante the password.

"How may I help you?"

"Well, I moved next door to this abandoned mansion and I think there are demons and ghost in it."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because when I went over there and knocked on the door, a man opened the door and he screamed at me, he had rows of teeth like a shark, I ran away and stayed at my moms house all the way across the city."

"Where is it located?"

"6709 Black wood Boulevard."

"Alright, the pay will be 900 dollars."

"No problem, just burn that mother ****ing mansion to the ground."

The woman walked from the shop.

"Lady!" Dante called, from the back, a woman wearing a school girl outfit, with jet-black chin-length hair, walked from the back.

"What."

"Get ready, we're about to blow up a mansion."

"Well, let rock Kalina Ann." Lady said, but not to Dante, but to her rocket-launcher.

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Dante and Lady stood at the threshold of the mansion, the bricks on it were chipped, and the windows were boarded.

“It looks like it’s been abandoned for the longest.” Lady said, drawing Kalina Ann. Dante drew his twin M1911 pistols, Ebony and Ivory. The two hunters entered the mansion, a chandelier was shattered on the floor, shards of the chandelier were scattered about the floor. Dante looked around, the mansion looked vacant, but the woman did say demons and ghost were here, so Dante and Lady would search every room. They ascend the steps, Lady walked up backwards, using the flash light attachment on Kalina Ann to see in the dark.

“Wow,” Dante said as they approached a room. The room was strewn with corpses, and in the center of the corpses stood a dark purple demon with flaring red eyes. Dante aimed his pistols at the demon. “Let’s rock.”

Dante fired at the demons head, blowing it clean off.

“Man that was easy.” Lady said, and as if on cue, the shrieks of ghost and demons filled the main floor.

“You had to speak.”

Lady did a backflip over the banister, firing a downward rocket in mid-flight, the power of the blast sent her upward. Only the demons were affected by this, the ghost were undamaged. Dante leaped over the banister, descending with a downward slash. Rebellion moved in blurred movements, its wielder moving fast, and hitting strong. The ghost or demons stood no chance against Rebellion. He wielded ivory in his left hand and Rebellion in his right. He slashed a demon in a diagonal motion, he then fired it in its head. Lady came down with a downward stab to a demons head, Dante fired a volley of bullets into the impaled demon, reducing it to ash. After the demons met their demise, Dante and Lady walked from mansion, Lady stopped and put the grip of Kalina Ann on the ground. She targeted the mansion with her heat-sensing rockets, the nine missiles launched and destroyed the mansion. Dante took out his cell phone and called the girl, “You can go home.”

“Oh thank you, the money will be on your desk.”

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Dante slouched in his arm chair, throwing the wad of cash in both his hand. Dante was now bored, since he had just gotten rid of his childish ways, he still has a small urge to play around. Lady sat on his desk, doing the same as Dante, bored as ever.

"Why is there no demons around?" Dante cried, throwing the cash into the safe behind him.

"We burned them all to the ground."

"Man, we need more excitement in are lives."

And then to both of their surprise, a large black laceration in the wall appeared, it opened wider and from it a boy with the same hair style as Dante's, but the same jet black color as Lady. The boy wore a black coat similar to Dante's, he had twin pistols concealed in his holsters and he had...rebellion on his back.

Dante leaped in the air, and drew rebellion, he landed on the ground, ready for any attack the boy could possibly dish out. "Look kid, who ever you are, I advise you to leave."

"My name is Donovan Sparda, I'm your son."

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
"Look kid, I don't think you know who your ****ing with, but I would never one get married, and two never have kids."

"Well, I'm here, aren't I."

"Kid, you're not my son."

"I can prove it."

Donovan drew his sword.

"How did you get my sword?"

"You gave it to me before you left."

"Where did I go?"

"To hell, to get your brother."

"Vergil."

"So, why are you here."

"The thing is that you never came back, me and Nero came for your help."

"You and who?"

"Nero, he's your nephew."

Dante had a very hard time believing this, but deep within him he knew the boy was telling the truth.

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Dante looked at the wide black portal on his wall. He watched as a boy with brushed down white hair, a red and blue coat, and a large sword sheathed on his back. The boy had a strange blue glowing demonic burgundy right arm.

"What's up with your...You know I don't care," Dante said, turning to Donovan. "Wait who do I have you with."

"Her." Donovan replied, pointing to Lady.

"Ah, I can see that, so you want us to follow you into the portal, to hell."

"Yup."

"Okay."

Dante followed the two boy's into the portal, Lady did as well. Lady heard the phone ring, but she just continued through the portal, and ignored the ringing. Lady's eyes widened at the sight before her, the sight of HELL.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe you could write a scene were Lady and Donovan talk?

im interested in seeing how she reacts to Donovan.

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Dante had been here before, when he was fourteen, him and Vergil came to hell to kill a horde of demons that hurt innocents. Vergil has changed very much, in those past five years. Dante thought In thirteen years, where would I go in Hell? It then hit him. He went through the dark corridors, all entering different dimensions of some sorts. One they had entered they was, had polished white stone stairs, leading to multiple doors, of course they had battle demons. Donovan fought with flawless movements, rebellion moved in a blur of movements, his sword moving as if were a weightless stick.

Top Bottom