• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 2 Lucia

Status
Not open for further replies.

XdanteX

Devil Never Cry
I dont know if this was already posted but i figured i would ask. Does anybody think that playing as Lucia was dumb. i didnt mind it but i thought it was pretty dumb. the missions are the same theres just less.

:ninja: :ninja:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Re: Lucia

Playing as Lucia is indeed quite crap.

That is all.

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
hmm..I kinda liked playing as Lucia. It's a nice break from Dante. The missions were a little different which was nice..her disk was shorter which isn't a bad thing. It won't distract you from the main hero..Dante! But yeah, I like her sword things and her DT. Meh, maybe I'm just a loser that falls for devil may cry chicks

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Equation of lucia

rubbish playability+ dull character X the already downtoned gameplay of DMC2 = lucia

(I think I'd shoot Arius just for making her if I was Dante):mad:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;9231 said:
Equation of lucia

rubbish playability+ dull character X the already downtoned gameplay of DMC2 = lucia

(I think I'd shoot Arius just for making her if I was Dante):mad:

well...............:lol:
i think that we have a maniac here :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Lucia is a new character but i just cant understand her story...................i know that she was created by Arius, but the other X (chai) dont have DT..............she is the only that has the DT

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Sparda´s aunt??
but he was created by Arius..........................Lucia was adopted by the False mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom