• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Bringer!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok ok ok...idk if this has been brought up or not...but it's another theory about Nero...he is not posessed.....he was "awakened" in 4....but the only reason why only his arm was was simply because thats where he was stabbed...i think maybe nero broke his arm or something..hence the cast...but when he fought dante and was stabbed at the beginning, his arm was awakened....makes sense...because...his arm looked completely normal before that....now u may ask well why doesn't he have a dt and why isn't he fully awakened?...well...i have two answers to that...1. he wasn't stabbed in the chest, his" core" like dante was and presumably how vergil was....2. he wasn't stabbed by BOTH yamato and rebellion like dante was.

Sparda™

The reason why Nero has a ghostly DT is because the Devil Bringer projects the soul of the Yamato.

Every Devil Arm has been a demon before. Agni & Rudra were demons, Beowulf was a demon, Nevan and so on. Rebellion and Yamato, and the Sparda sword itself were demons.

Nero is similar yet different from Dante and Vergil. The three of them are half-demons, but Nero has an everlasting demonic arm.

Just like Dante needed a Devil Arm in DMC3 to trigger into a demon, Nero needs Yamato.

Nero was brought to DT while almost dying from the hordes of Bianco Angelos impaling their lances into him. Dante was brought to DT while being impaled with his own sword by Vergil.

I can say that, to Devil Trigger, there must be a near-death experience to occur.

Nero having an everlasting demonic arm, seemingly forces the soul of Yamato to come out as a hovering ghost, instead of materializing onto his body like Dante did in DMC3 and DMC1.

We don't know whether Nero will fully achieve a demonic form, though.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Okay, I am not going to debate this with anyone, but I have my theory and I am sticking to it...If I have a theory....i've been known to be right...lol...I was right (in Harry Potter) about Harry marrying Ginny...and Ron and Hermione getting married...lol...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So Vergil would've had to have a near death experience as well?

If Yamato seals the Hell gate, and Sparda is well, Sparda's power, what would Rebellion do?

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;189899 said:
So Vergil would've had to have a near death experience as well?

It all fits with Dante's and Nero's case, so I think Vergil's wouldn't have been no different.

Vergil'sB*tch;189899 said:
If Yamato seals the Hell gate, and Sparda is well, Sparda's power, what would Rebellion do?

Rebellion's status as an important sword is currently left questionable. Other than being portrayed always with Dante's rebellious persona and being awakened in Devil May Cry 3 due to the sacrificial blood offered to It - unintentionally being Dante's blood - It awakened itself and thus in the process being the catalyst for Dante's Devil Trigger abilities.

Other than that, all the rest is left to speculation.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Sparda™;189895 said:
Then why did you post here at all?:huh:
Maybe, because I felt like it. No but seriously, I said why. I have my theory about the Devil Bringer...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I just want to quickly point out that in the brief backstory at the beginning of the manual it says that Nero was stabbed in the shoulder by an Assault, not the arm and the cast was more likley for just support of his shoulder than anything.

Interesting as we never See the Devil Bringer past the elbow, so for all we know it stops at the elbow.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Sparda™;189922 said:
And I wrote a paragraph about It. If he can't understand It, his problem.

and as i was pointing out, in the cutscenes at the beginning, his arm is NORMAL, not even DB, until DANTE stabs it...watch the scene....

Zato-OW

King
Its not normal, hes just hiding it in a cast. This is why Kyrie suspected Nero was still injured but little did she know Nero was faking it. The novel claims Nero lied to everyone in Fortuna about his arm so that he could hide it from the public. Nero said he didn't understand why his arm was changing and thought it was some type of metamorphosis. He also said that it started as a small infection but then grew bigger and bigger so he was forced to conceal his arm. At the end of the novel, Kyrie tells Nero that he shouldn't hide who he is anymore so Nero started walking around without his arm being covered up.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;189941 said:
Its not normal, hes just hiding it in a cast. This is why Kyrie suspected Nero was still injured but little did she know Nero was faking it. The novel claims Nero lied to everyone in Fortuna about his arm so that he could hide it from the public. Nero said he didn't understand why his arm was changing and thought it was some type of metamorphosis. He also said that it started as a small infection but then grew bigger and bigger so he was forced to conceal his arm. At the end of the novel, Kyrie tells Nero that he shouldn't hide who he is anymore so Nero started walking around without his arm being covered up.

As always, flawlessly correct Zato.;)

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189945 said:
and i'm saying that that novel was written after the game was made and according to the game his arm was fine until dante stabbed it

ROFL.

Stuff that is written after the game informs us about what really is happening with the storyline.

Plus, you're wrong.

Nero's arm pulsed a cyan light before Dante jumped from the ceiling window of the Opera House. The cyan light is proof that his arm was like that before Dante stabbed It.

Instead of being stubborn for nothing, check the cut scenes better.

Zato-OW

King
GamblingGambitCloud;189945 said:
and i'm saying that that novel was written after the game was made and according to the game his arm was fine until dante stabbed it

Look, he is hiding his arm in a cast. Kobayashi already stated this. Yes he has and I'll find it if you really want me to. He stated this when the Nero vs Dante video was leaked on the web like 2 years ago or w/e(way before the games release). People asked him why Nero's arm was in a cast and Kobayashi said he was hiding his arm from the public. He didn't go into detail about why he was hiding it or that he was injured in the forest. But he did say Nero was hiding it.

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189951 said:
yes Sparda...i now remember that part...thank u for clarifying...u dnt have to be so ****ing rude about everything

First off - I'm not rude.

Second - before going all stubborn about a point you wanna support, check the facts better next time.

Useless debate is useless.

Top Bottom