• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil arms from the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
something’s been bothering me since I played all the devil may cry games again, his weapons from each game are not taken to the next one so does that mean he has simply gotten rid of them or do they lose there power once the demon worlds that they came from are sealed? like on the island where mondus reincarnated Dante retrieved Alistoir but when he left the island did it lose its power?

I know no one probably knows this but its still bugging me!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He just always take with him Ebony&Ivory and a sword. Force Edge or Rebellion. I personally think that he usually takes Rebellion but took Force Edge for DMC1 as he had to battle the emperor of the underworld.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Toreador, I though about that too. It doesn't bug me though because if any of the DMCs started with all of the old weapons it would probably be too easy in the beggining. Plus we need to make room for new weapons. Prohaps Dante purposely leaves the old weapons at his house/office because he wants a challenge and it might help him gain strength.

Thats my guess anyways.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
I reckon Beowulf decided his light powers sucked so he stole Agni’s fire powers and renamed himself Ifrit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom