• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demons of war

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I'm starting an independant fanfic of my own here. I had to try this.:lol:

So here it goes!

It was dark and cold. but you would not have noticed on that night. It would have been the last thing on your mind. For the past 2 years the onely thing you think about in this country is the shells that lit up the night sky, the spectacle of death that leaped into the air, and never seemed to stop.

The rebellion had begun 2 years earlier, and the civil war that followed had riped everything apart. At first the death was what bothered you the most, the agonized screams of dieing soldiers and civilians alike that cut deeper than the shrapnel. After awhile, you stopped feeling it. You stop feeling everything. That had been what I was fighting. To not lose my heart even though it wished so desperately to die. I would never surrender my heart to this war...

It was dark. Felt like I was floating....

"Wake up soldier!"

"...What?"

"I said get up!! Your still in one piece so....."

His voice trailed off as his eyes met mine.

"Your just a boy....how did you end up in the battlefield?"

"I...I lived here.." I said referring to the surrounding buildings that used to be homes but now where just so much rubbble and dead bodies.

I remembered the troops storming the place, killing everyone...

"Ugghhhh...." Was close to the sound I made as the flashback mad me throw up and nearly pass out again.

"No you don't!" The soldier grabbed me "We are going to get you out of this alive...Damit.....pull yourself together!!"

The vomiting continued, I fought to stay awake. Finally I regained my composure and stood up.

"Thats better" He said "You better be able to move, we wont carry deadweight."

He handed me an M4, I took it and a few spare clips.
I would not die here....not now.

"good, now lets move"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
WHOAZA :lol: This is lovely man, +rep.

Keep writing, this is awesome ;)

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Nice dark stuff... very cool

If I can say, I'm not much for extensive dialogue maybe look out for that. You can only say 'he said' so many times. But other than that I love the intro

Top Bottom