• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon trouble.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Trish suddenly burst in through the door and almost collapsed from loss of breath."D-dan-te,we've got a...a big..prob-lem,There's hundreds of hell-van-guards,the army was called but they took them out too.
Dante sat up quickly in misbelief."The army?All of them?" "Yeah,Man they are huge."They both grabbed the bike and drove off.They passed loads of demons,Dante shot a few of them when they drove past but lost balance and the bike toppled over.Dante and trish hit the floor hard.They looked up and saw countless vanguards surrounding buildings."Die!!"Dante pulled out ebony and ivory and blasted at the demons.A few came down to greet them.Trish kicked one of the vanguards and her foot went straight through it.The demon looked down at his wound and then looked at trish.Trish hit the demon in the face with her fist,knocking it's head clean off."Dante,i'll take care of the ones we passed on the way.I'll come and help as soon as i can."
Trish jumped on the bike and drove off into the mist."Oh great,just what i need."smirked dante."Come get some!"yelled dante.He pulled out alastor and drove it into one of the demon's head.The demon squealed in pain as dante killed it with a final shot from his handgun.Another jumped off one of the buildings and dante didn't see it coming.He spun round and the demon stabbed him in the chest."ugh!"Yelled dante in pain.Blood spurted everywhere.Dante fell to the floor.Blood leaked out making a puddle around him.A few of the demons crowded round his wounded body to see if he was alive.Dante suddenly jumped up and slammed two of the demon's heads together.Both demons fell back and turned to sand.Dante jumped and stretched both his legs out and kicked two other demons in the face.He didn't put his legs together in time and landed on the floor while doing the splits."Ow!"said dante as he rolled back to his feet.
A demon,much smaller than the others,leapt onto dante's back.Dante quickly reacted and swung his fist next to his head,hitting the demon in the face.He took down scores of them,each giving them a painful death.When there was about fifty left,dante dropped to the floor in exhaustion.The demons crowded round him,and were just about deliver the final blow when a voice said "need a hand?"The demons turned round and saw a feminine figure standing in the mist."hiya!!"The figure kicked out and hit a demon in the chest.The demon flew back into another demon.They both turned to sand.Dante looked at the figure and said"it took you long enough."They both smiled and finished off the rest off the demons.Die you unworthy scum!shouted dante as he stabbed a nearby demon.The unlucky demon cried in pain as it turned to sand.They fought back to back for about half an hour.When all the demons were killed trish said "well i gotta be goin." "Aren't you coming back to devil may cry?" "Nah,i got some other business to take care of."replied trish."oh and dante." "what?" "you were great out there."whispered trish in his ear.And with that she kissed him on the lips and disappeared into the darkness."You gotta love this place!" grinned dante as he drove back to devil may cry.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
its ok :) im always here ^_^ apart from when i go on holiday in july, but thats another story :p
Thats when i go wales. Its either 9th july or 7th, i can't remember
anyway keep writing up stories, u deserve every last bit of praise i can give you ;)

Top Bottom