• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon school.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
----CHAPTER ONE----

Nero was just an 15 years old teenager, as He was sent to an Demon-school. He stepped outside of the car, his right arm on a sling, hidden from sight, he were wearing an black zip-up hoodie, with an long , blue sweatpants, using an All-Star Converse, he was also wearing an black backpack, slung over his left shoulder. He walked to the big, large ebony doors. As he opened the doors, the principal, a tall and sleek woman, dressed in an long, purple dress, with high heel black boots, welcomed him. “ Hello, Nero. I am Miss Kendry. D. Here, come to my office. “, she gestured for him to follow her. “ Miss Kendry, can I take my sling off? It itches.” , he asked, slightly annoyed. “Of course you can, Nero.” , she awsnered, as they entered an perfectly round office, rather big for an office.

“ So, Nero, this is an Demon school, so you can be without the sling, okay? Also, if you see an kid on his demon-form, do not care. He’s a bit… Out of control. “, she said, with an quasi-sad face.

Nero nodded, saying: “ Sooo… Where is my bedroom? I’m a bit sleepy today. “, almost closing his eyes.

“ I’ll show you the way. Follow me. “, she agreeded, going out of the room.

As they arrived, Nero got to unpack his things. “ Thank you, Miss Kendry. Goodnight. “, he said, taking out some clothes from the bag.

“ Goodnight, Nero. Sleep well. Oh, and this kid is your roommate. Her name is Alexia.“, she said, going out of the room.

Alexia was an brunette, with an hair just like DMC4 Trish. She was wearing an dark-purple pajamas, with black bat-like designs. She had solid gray eyes, contrasting with Nero’s icy-cool blue eyes.

“ H-hi, you must be Nero, right? “, she said.

“ Y-yeah… “ , he blushed hard, trading himself to an black sweatshirt and an white sweatpants.

They sleeped, until Alexia got up, picked up her pillow, and going to Nero’s bed.

“ Nero, can I sleep with you? It’s cold. “, she asked Nero.

“ Sure thing, Alexy. “ , he opened his arms, a gesture for Alexia to sleep with him.

“ Thanky! “ , she said, making herself comfy in Nero’s hug.

“ Lessee what the newbie’s doing… Holy crap! Even I didn’t take this girl! “, Dante sneaked into their room, deciding to sleep there. He was practically an 15 year old DMC1 version(just the hair), wearing an shirtless red pajamas.

Suddenly, Alexia turned her face on Nero’s face, locking lips with him.

“ Oh… Nero, you are SO sweet… “ , she thought.

“ Both of you lovebirds are making sweety, sweety love, are ya? “ , Dante asked.

“ WAHHH! Dante! “, she was surprised by Dante’s party-crash.

Top Bottom