• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead space ending?

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
I think they're making another so I don't think we know.

Presumably he's alive because the whole thing with Nicole was the Marker putting it in his head.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
TheDoctor;167549 said:
I think they're making another so I don't think we know.

Presumably he's alive because the whole thing with Nicole was the Marker putting it in his head.
I did catch what you said.

Keaton

Premium
In my opinion I'd say he lives. Nicole was nowhere near fully mutated and so Issaac wouldn't have much trouble restraining her until the psychotic effects of the marker have faded.

Keaton

Premium
BringerOfChaos888;167846 said:
That was bogus how she jumped at him.

How did she get on the escape ship?

How do you know she wasn't on there the whole time, unconcious? The Nicole you see throughout the game in visions, video screens and even 'in-person' are all mental illusions (IMO), Nicole may not have killed herself as it was suggested in the video. What if she didn't have the guts to kill her self, and being a medial examiner she simply injected herself with a very high dose of sedative, which potencially weakened the effects of the marker long enough (when she awoke) to get aboard the Escape Shuttle...but, then, due to the effect of the Marker (under attack), she passes out and starts to mutate.

Damn, I love this story :D
Have you seen Dead Space Downfall? Nicole is in it.

Keaton

Premium
BringerOfChaos888;168036 said:
Nah, I haven't.

What is it.

Its the animated prequel to Dead Space, explains how the crew of the Ishimura found the Marker and how they slowly became infested by the Necromorphs, also other elements as to how the Captain died and also it shows Nicole in places.

Keaton

Premium
Yep, its on DVD.
Otherwise I'm pretty sure you could find it on YouTube ^^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Oh, thanks.

Since this is pretty discussion pretty much over, can this be a general discussion of Dead space?

Keaton

Premium
The Military Suit is awesome, but you can also use DLC to download some Scorpion Armour (which is a recolour) :D

Whats your most used Weapon? I love the Plasma Cutter, but I'm a massive abuser of its Bigger Brother, the Line Gun :D

Keaton

Premium
I agree, I love it against those (Rhino like Enemies), firing off rounds into its shoulders, although armoured, still decapatates :D Plus its awesome for crowd control ^^

Keaton

Premium
^I was freaking intimidated, because I had watched Dead Space Downfall lol
...and the first scene where everything gos screwy and your running down the corridor amungst the strobe and Necros popping out at you at every turn :O scary! lol

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Yeah! xD

I wasn't exactly scared or jumpy.

I could never think of the correct word for what I was experiencing.

Remember when the Necromorph opens the elevator door?

Keaton

Premium
BringerOfChaos888;168127 said:
Yeah! xD

I wasn't exactly scared or jumpy.

I could never think of the correct word for what I was experiencing.

Remember when the Necromorph opens the elevator door?

Lol Yeah, I knew it was going to happen but I loved it :D

Did you get the "Kick It" or "Kicked" Achievement yet? For escaping a Grapple from one of those tentacled mutated babies? :D

Top Bottom