• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DB Demon

fox

The demon that is responsible for the DB looks like he is a very strong one,i mean that thing is much more stronger than dantes DT,so this made think that this thing cant be vergil cause his DT isnt the most powerful either.
Also it cant be sparda cause sparda doesnt seem like the kind of demon that is in pursuit of power,i know that nero is related to sparda but i dont think that the relation is the DB.
All i realy wanted to say was that the DB is controlled by another demon other than those two and i think that he is just gathering power waiting for the time to be released.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Umm what are you talking about?

Whichever DT is more powerful is pretty much up to personal play style. Dante and Virgil's DT are pretty much equal to Nero's. Dante's is stronger if you ask me, his stinger rips strait thru everything.

You must like playing Nero better, I like to play Nero too but Dante's DT has more moves, more raw attack power, and while in DT form as Dante you are resistant to stuns and knock-backs not like Nero's.

When it comes to cool/powerful moves I think that Dance macabre and that shock wave move (Can't remember the name) are the best moves in the game ever. You don't even need to be in DT form to use them either.

I don't know where you got it in your head that Nero has the most powerful DT.

But you like Nero better, which is fine. But His DT isn't the strongest one, its just different.

As for your theory, who knows? Could be right, could be wrong. Time will tell.

fox

Black Angel;172776 said:

Whichever DT is more powerful is pretty much up to personal play style. Dante and Virgil's DT are pretty much equal to Nero's. Dante's is stronger if you ask me, his stinger rips strait thru everything.

You must like playing Nero better, I like to play Nero too but Dante's DT has more moves, more raw attack power, and while in DT form as Dante you are resistant to stuns and knock-backs not like Nero's.

When it comes to cool/powerful moves I think that Dance macabre and that shock wave move (Can't remember the name) are the best moves in the game ever. You don't even need to be in DT form to use them either.

But you like Nero better, which is fine. But His DT isn't the strongest one, its just different.

that was not what i meant,what i wanted to say was that the neros DB is more powerful not his DT (which doesnt add much to his moves other than enhance his DB more).

What i wanted to say was what the DB can do in terms of Raw power not what moves nero does in his DT form,it was just a comparison in terms of strength.

Sparda13

but neros dt power focuses on his db moves and makes them stronger and also neros dt allows him to use yamato through his db....also i think that u cant compare dantes dt with db cause neros power is concetrated in his arm dante uses his entire body....so overall dante can overpower nero cause he becomes faster stronger regenerates cannot be knocked and stuff like that

fox

Sparda13;172913 said:
but neros dt power focuses on his db moves and makes them stronger and also neros dt allows him to use yamato through his db....also i think that u cant compare dantes dt with db cause neros power is concetrated in his arm dante uses his entire body....so overall dante can overpower nero cause he becomes faster stronger regenerates cannot be knocked and stuff like that

maybe i didnt clarify what i wanted this comparison to be about,its not about whose DT is stronger(no doubt its dante),i just wanted to say that neither dante nor vergil have that kind of brute force,they are greatly powerful but in a balanced way.
the db doesnt have much to it other than brute force, so what i was actually trying to get at was that the demon responsible for the devil bringer is one who is very strong in raw power so it cant be vergil
perhaps it would have been clearer if i compared it to berial or something.

Sparda13

again im saying...if vergils entire power could be channeled through an arm..it could have this result...and i think majin dante is pretty imba ^^

fox

i think you are right that i shouldn't have mentioned Dante.
i dont think that the demons power is completely focused in neros arm because its pretty clear that when using the DB only an arm appears, but in the DT form the demon is behind you and the Db is much stronger.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I'm almost sure that nero's DB is related to vergil (but i can be wrong)...
After all, yamato is very related to nero's db and it was vergil's sword. Also, look at the spirit behind nero while he is in dt state, no doubt that is vergil.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i think that his db is a portion of vergils power implanted into neros body...idk how nero would have come in contact with vergils power, but when ever he did , the db was the result, but yes, i think neros db is more powerful than his dt, because his dt enhances it and makes it stronger...

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Nero is another son of sparda as Sanctus says when Nero has been captured and Dante and Trish arrive he says something to Gloria/Trish that she didn't anticipate the son of sparda - refering to Nero. I think that's the main reason why Yamato (Vergil's sword) reacts to Nero and only activates when Nero DTs. It also seems to release Vergils DT from the sword through Nero - as Crimson Devil said about the spirit behind nero looking like Vergil's DT. This then increases Nero's DB which was powerful to begin with just that Nero didn't use it often (In the beginning Nero has his DB arm hidden in an arm cast.) and since he's been forced to really use it, it got even more powerful (in the end he crushes the Saviours face with a humungous face grab hahaha).

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
While playing DMC 4, Nero seems a lot stronger than Dante because he, unlike Dante, who only has uninteruptable cast while in DT, can use those two skills(i forgot their names(too lazy to check)) + he has Devil Bringer, that gets stronger with DT, not to mention Exceed.
But you shouldn`t forget, Dante has 4 styles + DS(Yamato), 3 Guns and 3 Devil Arms to your exposal, which, if all combined correctly, outdamages Neros attacks, not to mention their power in DT.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Black Angel;172776 said:

I agree with you, its all about personal playstyle...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Black Angel;172776 said:
I could kiss you.

You looked in the face of the stupidest, yet most enticing argument to ever grace these forums, and walked away.

Bravo.

Big Boss

Unstable
why does the arm have to be possesed or the reincarnation of someone from the sparda family? Couldn't it just be that Nero is his own character and is unique?

Top Bottom