• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Souls III

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Right. I know this has been around for a while, but I couldn't find a thread with the same name so...

http://www.gamesradar.com/dark-souls-3-confirmed-release-date/

There's been plenty of rumours flying around the last few weeks but Bandai Namco has gone and confirmed Dark Souls 3 in a now deleted Tweet.

159fdb2edef32824fff23ee47e8bfbbf8d2cf9e8.jpeg__940x420_q85_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

Maybe it's just carelessness on my part, but if someone's already made a dedicated thread to this, feel free to delete mine.

Last edited:

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
The trailer was pretty awesome!

I'm gonna speculate that it's a prequel to DS2. I can't decide whether the castle is Anor Londo or Dragenleic but the bell ringing and the fact that the area shown later seems to look similar to the are just after you leave the undead asylum, makes me think that it's happening in the DS1 world.

Also, since they have 1 hr worth of cutscenes and since it's the last Dark Souls game, we'll probably get a lot of answers about lore.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
here is some details,
he saw the gameplay of dark souls 3. and had an interview with Hidetaka Miyazaki.
vaatividya was there too. i wonder why isn't he uploading anything yet.

here's a link to the interview-

and here is the his impression about the gameplay he saw. he talked about enemy,lore,level design etc-

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
As far as i understand it'll be last "Dark Souls" game, but not last "souls" game. (well there is always Demon's Souls and I have feeling Bloodborne has lot of potential to grow as well)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
finally more giant enemies and less generic knight dudes. looks really cool. Also one scene reminded me about Bloodborne (where all those monks where walking in sanctuary or something like that)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Yeah I think it is situated after both Dark soul games. The guy at the end of the trailer is a lord of cinder AKA people who rekindled the first flame. Also there will be no mention of the other Dark souls games in Dark Souls 3, Lore wise i'm assuming there will be a lot in it as always. So that's just some stuff to add.

Top Bottom