• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's White Hair

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hey guys, look like what I found on tumblr XD

tumblr_mg7vc6P2J41rfk9mxo1_400.gif

tumblr_mg7vc6P2J41rfk9mxo2_400.gif

tumblr_mg7vc6P2J41rfk9mxo3_400.gif

That wig just latches onto him like an octopus :lol:
And I'm trying to find the source, I wanna see the video!

Glad he gets rid of the emo wig there.

I'm so glad they kept this!:D

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I still don't undertand why Vergil has full white hair and Dante just a bit

A little thing called "story development." Dante's hair changes color as the game progresses, with white patches showing up. It's mostly about having a handle on the magic they possess as Nephilim.

Gbraga

You guys are funny. He actually looks pretty feminine with that wig on.
But that's kinda the point, white hair is very anime-like, and anime males tend to have more feminine faces, part of the problem with that XNALara picture with the white hair is that Dante looks too old/manly for what's essentialy a androgynous anime hair.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Amazing what a big difference that wig makes to his overall look. He really does look anime like that...and I find it weird for this Dante to be anime. :p

KIRA

Ooooo i like that....it suits him a lot. White hair is awesomeeeeee....!!!!!!! there is only one thing that i don't understand... At the scene he gets the white hair....is it a resemblance to the classic Dante...i mean in the mirror he sees the other Dante in the parallel universe...or...he sees what he will become in the future...???? :)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Looks very DMC1 style in the look of the wig, nice homage. I think it's mainly an in joke rather than what he's gonn'a look like since while he will have white hair by the end, the look and reasons are different than in Classic DMC

Dante47

Exactly, you see where I'm coming from. The question I would like to know is, will he recreate his demon hunting business "Devil May Cry". It'll be really nostalgic if he does.
I'm not sure. But, if he does, I have the feeling he'll open it in his old home.
It would make sense for Dante to start business somewhere with sentimental value.
Quintuple post lol
Thank you.
Looks very DMC1 style in the look of the wig, nice homage. I think it's mainly an in joke rather than what he's gonn'a look like since while he will have white hair by the end, the look and reasons are different than in Classic DMC
Trust me, his hair will not look like that by the end of the game.

Top Bottom