• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Weakness Point

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Hello Everybody

That F***ing Bloody palace will make me Crazy . I played it too many times and i'm still losing against Dante.

guys IT'S THE LAST STAGE AND I CAN'T COMPLETE IT AND GET THAT DAMN ACHIEVEMENT.
It's the last achievement i need to get 1000/1000

so if you have any tip or way to defeat him please I WANNA KNOW IT.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I'll try.

Keep in mind that while he's down, he is invincible.

Also, if you stand still Blue rose counters the shotgun.

I'll post more when I remember.

Koemi

half-breed
Yah, if it's achievement you're aiming for, use Nero. evade his attack most of the time, and jump + snatch + DT + charge3 shot. then time it right, and throw some swordplay at him right after he glows up. keep repeating this. :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Excuse me for being off topic, but I have a quick and easy question. When Dante fights Dante does he have a different outfit or color?

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;134058 said:
Excuse me for being off topic, but I have a quick and easy question. When Dante fights Dante does he have a different outfit or color?

It's stage 101 of Bloody Palace and Dante fights his Doppelganger.

Here's an image of me playing against him, just so you get an idea.

devilmaycry4dx920080724ca3.jpg

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
If you're playing as Nero, then you need to have TAble Hopper maxed out. that's to evade Dante's stinger, and quickly counter attack don't forget to string combos and end with a buster...

When you're playing as Dante, be quick to dodge. I'd recommend Trickster style lvl 4...and the shotgun...don't leave home without it. remember, he does't go airborne with launcher attacks like prop and high time...so don't bother using it.when you attack, it's likely that he'll dodge, the n use stinger...dodge that, then get near him quick and strong a combo.

And lastly, unlimited DT doesn't hurt, either. if you're having a really hard time, try finishing DMD mode first..

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
DAmn It :lol: i really Have A Problem Too In Defeating Dante On BloodyPalace LvL 101 Some Of His Combo I Dont Really Cant Evade Or Dodge It :lol:

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
My foolproof method for beating Dante into the dirt with Nero is to keep shooting him to make him shoot your bullets out of the air, because when he does that he opens himself up for a snatch and grab.

As for Dante, you just gotta know how to use Dante, so if you're not totally confident in him, I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh, and always grab him when he goes to Royalguard, because he will mess you up with those releases.

But Dante is definitely not the best match for Dante, just because of royalguard being the most dangerous thing in the computer's hands.

Top Bottom