• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
funny, a question about threads (clothes) in a thread.
But why do Dante's clothes keep in one piece?
I mean yeah it's a game, but games are supposed to be edging to more realism, so surely Dante's clothes are flammable, or can be slashed?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah, through the whole of DMC3 his coat gets worn out, he loses an arm (maybe two, can't remember) and he gets a load of bullet holes in the bottom of it.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
tettora;63897 said:
I think Dante would enjoy it if he ended up in nothing lol.

soo then your saying that it might actually be posible to make dante naked by him fighting enemies, or maybe even a minigame,lmfao:lol:

tettora

SpArAda1127;63903 said:
soo then your saying that it might actually be posible to make dante naked by him fighting enemies, or maybe even a minigame,lmfao:lol:

I wish!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know one thing, I would like a naked Sparda twin or a naked Nero. XD

BTW did you get the idea for this topic from what I said in that other topic Ryaniel?

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Not to mention what happened when he got Alastor
yeah but when he first got the alastor it was on the first dmc i know it was an amazing game but it was when the ps2 first came out and game engines were quite crappy and if they made a remake of the first devil may cry on the game engines today it would be awesome the first devil may cry as always been my fav game and still his today.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think torn clothes is all that difficult to make, even at that stage. Although I agree with the rest of your saying. Devil May Cry 1 was very unique and great and still has a special place in my heart. ^_^

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I think if Capcom officially stated the answer to this question (god knows why) they would say that Dante's clothes are just normal clothes, seeing as how even Lady's bullets managed to cut holes in his coat in DMC3. I reckon we'll see some rippage in DMC4, lol.

As for the Alastor scene, I think thats just because its an older game, or they simply didnt think about it. Dante goes through a hell of a lot and he doesnt get a scratch on his boots, but I assume this is just because they had a single character model that they didnt alter at all (save for equipped weapons obviously)

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
leon u make a good point but now tht dmc4 is on a exellent game engine i think tht they will try to focus on alot of little details like clothes ripps cuts on is face tht kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom