• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Roleplaying? Those are like fanfics arnt they? Yeah, not to be rude but peolple have simply assumed that he lives in New York and no one has ever given any more proof other than, "Big buildings". New York isn't the only place on the planet with big buildings.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;116426 said:
Cancun looks like the Bahamas, doesn't mean it is. Coke taste like Pepsi doesn't mean it is.

Dude, you single handedly made me **** my pants in laughing! *rep to u

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
You know, the DMC Universe is totally different to out own. In DMC1, it says he lived in America BUT!!! much like the shop name changed to Devil May Cry, it was announced that DMC is seperate to our own. Just like Fortuna doesn't exsist or Mallet Island.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^It doesn't, not to me anyway.
NerosDevil;116515 said:
You know, the DMC Universe is totally different to out own. In DMC1, it says he lived in America BUT!!! much like the shop name changed to Devil May Cry, it was announced that DMC is seperate to our own. Just like Fortuna doesn't exsist or Mallet Island.
Ah yes that's right. I forgot about that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Is this still going? :lol: I thought we clarified that it was the same office? I could be wrong... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom