• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Motorcycle Speculation

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So Ive been wondering about that motorcycle and outside the obvious questions like

Where did he get it or what demon he got it from?
Will we get the weapon from a boss fight or does he already have the bike from the beginning of the game?
Since its pretty much confirmed DMC5 takes place after DMC2 is that the same motorcycle he took to hell or did he get from hell?

A few others but those aren't so important and probably will be answered and aren't that big of a deal my questions comes into play about how this thing comes into gameplay.

Will Dante be riding it while he is using it or only hops onto it when performing certain attacks?
Is its Motorcycle form its base form and it transform into the dual chainsaws during certain attacks or is the dual chainsaw form its base form and it...you get the point?
If Styles return how will this play out with the SwordMaster style?
How will its animations play out and be able to realistically transition between different weapons and abilities/styles? Especially when it comes to changing weapons. Will it be just like old DMC games or something like DmC where you can see the weapons transform into another weapon? Will Capcom even care that much about realistic animations for Dante?

In the trailer we see Dante perform an alley hoop that knocks a lot of enemies into the air (probably the launcher/Lock-On + Back + Attack), the dual chainsaw blades are slow but hit enemies multiple times, and turn back into a motorcycle to rush an enemy (probably a Lock-On + Forward + Attack).

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I hope it's another demon weapon, not just a "cutscene prop". Don't really have much to add here to be honest. Just want it to be as cool as the Pandora Box(man, i loved that thing!) at least.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I posted a video about that earlier. There is a rumor going around that the motorcycle is the demon Red Eye from the anime. It's a motorcycle and it's tires turn into saws. Even looks similar.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I posted a video about that earlier. There is a rumor going around that the motorcycle is the demon Red Eye from the anime. It's a motorcycle and it's tires turn into saws. Even looks similar.

Oh yeah that video that was in Spanish. Yeah my Spanish is pretty elementary level at this point. Didn't get it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh yeah that video that was in Spanish. Yeah my Spanish is pretty elementary level at this point. Didn't get it.
Sorry, I forgot to translate but it had footage comparing the anime to the trailer so I figured it was self explanatory.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
If it's Red Eye from the anime, I would wonder if you have to fight it in DMC5, the way you fight weapons in DMC3

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe its a devil weapon like the artemis from DMC3? Dante reforged his motorcycle in hell and merged it with a chainsaw for kicks?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
If the DMC anime is still canon it would be hard for it to be Red Eye since it was destroyed in the anime by Lady so a Devil Arm was never retrieved.

It could be based off of or influenced by Red Eye (like how we have Morrison from the anime but he is now black or mentions of Nell Goldstein despite the novel being completely unable to work in DMC canon due to DMC3 contradicting the sh*t out of it) or its brother or cousin (like how we have multiple demon frogs in DMC4).

Top Bottom