• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's devil trigger

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Re: Dantes dt

These images make VI very happy.... in her pants. :B Lolz.

It really looks like a more advanced DMC3 ver. of his DT. Though I agree that the DT in DMC2 was far more enjoyable to bask in the awesomeness of it and the controlls worked well. I really didn't care much for Dantes DT in DMC3. Infact... I never used it. Maybe a few times to get out of a sticky situation and all, but other than that...

Perhaps I really shouldn't judge this DT in a negative way just yet... who knows. We may all enjoy it, or hate it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Re: Dantes dt

True. And after all, almost everything in the DMC4 Forum is mostly new things about DMC4 or theories about DMC4.
The only things I think we should put in the 'spoiler category' would be things revealing the plot of the game.

Chrysander

I wonder what Dante's wang looks like when he goes DT. I imagine it looks like the handle of Rebellion, except black.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Chrysander;62994 said:
I wonder what Dante's wang looks like when he goes DT. I imagine it looks like the handle of Rebellion, except black.

Thats really uncalled for.

What made you think about Dante's wang?:\

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Chrysander;62994 said:

Bwahahahaha! XD LOL!!! That's halarious! It might be red XD...Ummmm, might I say that Dante might not even have a "wang" in demon form. Look at Sparda, he's wangless. XD

Anyways...*runs away*

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chrysander;62994 said:

Dude... I just got done eatting breakfast. xD WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DEMON WANGS?! D: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! lol.

Chrysander

So what happens if Dante is really busting for a pee, then he transforms into DT, is he still full with pee, but unable to do it because he has no wang? That would be a bummer

Chrysander

It is all on topic, it's about Dante's DT. I don't think I like the idea of pee just running down Dante's leg in DT. I think he does have a wang, but it is tucked away.

Top Bottom