• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante_Vergil

IncarnatedDemon

dante_vs_vergil_by_spadjm.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
God, I'll give this thread a pity post --

NICE PICTURE LOL. I REMEMBER THAT BOSS BATTLE LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I like the picture. I just saw that no one else bothered to post, so I got a little sarcastic. Lighten up.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Thank God. Now I don't have to deal with you running your mouth anymore.

Can i ask you something thats been bugging me...why do you come off so hostile and rude and sarcastically snarky to people when its unnecessary to do so?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Thank God. Now I don't have to deal with you running your mouth anymore.

So again not trying to be rude but why did you choose(and have chosen before this thread many a time) to be sarcastic and rude to other members when there is no need to do so

MKH Spartan

So again not trying to be rude but why did you choose(and have chosen before this thread many a time) to be sarcastic and rude to other members when there is no need to do so
It's the internet. People do it because they can and there is almost always no actual repercussions for their actions, so they can act like a prick and get away with it. I mean, just look at 8wayrun, it's just a forum troll fest now, and most of the moderators are young teenagers who just troll the forums and don't actually make it friendly to new (or old) users, the Soul Arena for my main character is completely dead now and it used to be one of the most active, but because they trolled it so much we got sick of it and only post in PMs on there now so we don't get trolled for discussing our character.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It's the internet. People do it because they can and there is almost always no actual repercussions for their actions, so they can act like a prick and get away with it. I mean, just look at 8wayrun, it's just a forum troll fest now, and most of the moderators are young teenagers who just troll the forums and don't actually make it friendly to new (or old) users, the Soul Arena for my main character is completely dead now and it used to be one of the most active, but because they trolled it so much we got sick of it and only post in PMs on there now so we don't get trolled for discussing our character.

Just because its the internet doesnt mean you have to be a prick though look at me or you or oshea or whoever you can choose to be polite and respectful and i want to know why this paticular member chooses not to be

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh, I totally agree, but...in debates with IncaDemo...things get really odd...and tempers certainly flare. I think Unknown flies off the handle for the both of us, since I try to keep my cool, haha.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Oh, I totally agree, but...in debates with IncaDemo...things get really odd...and tempers certainly flare. I think Unknown flies off the handle for the both of us, since I try to keep my cool, haha.

I guess..meh i was curious cuz he just came out of nowhere and was just well..ignorant lol and its not the first thread ive noticed this

berto

I Saw the Devil
someone should make a study of how threads beggin to change topics of coversation, debates and group talks can often have similar dynamics.

Top Bottom