• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobfigurz

Catalyst;39253 said:
How do you know, for sure?????????

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Dude, it was one of the first pieces of Info given to us about DMC4.
Im sure you must have seen the game time posted in a few places, its as follows: DMC3, DMC1, DMC4 and then DMC2.

As for knowing, well, unlike speculation and rumour, this info was given by Capcom Employees, those working on the production

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Mobfigurz;39256 said:
Im sure you must have seen the game time posted in a few places, its as follows: DMC3, DMC1, DMC4 and then DMC2.

can these people at capcom not count in the correct order:lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
I thought they were replacing DMC2 with DMC4? that'd make DMC2 a add on rather then something to continue the story.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No it's not a replacement. DMC4 is a whole other story. I have heard people speculate that DMC5 may replace DMC2. Nothing certain though..

Arwen

Lost Soul
We still don't know if they are replacing Dante with Nero. I hope not but it's always a possibility.

Mobfigurz

HELL!

I hope and pray they dont ever do away with Dante and I believe they need to reinstate him as the lead/main character in the next DMC game, otherwise, I for one will send Poop in the Post to Capcom and stop buying their ****, he he

morrigan

Poor "devil-boy"! What are they going to do with him? Hellish Capcom! Ha-ha! Now he is 35-40 years old. He looks tired... And someone - human - tries to kill our "old hero"... Sadly...For Nero.
icon_smilie0005.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom