• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs vergil.

Who would win In a fight.

• Vergil.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dante.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Draw.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer's angel

I think it would be a draw.
In the first battle Vergil kills Dante's human side, forcing his devil side to come out and Vergil did not escape, he walked away from the fight. The second one is how most of the fights would turn out, a draw. The third one Dante's righteousness came out and Vergil was being too confident thinking he could defeat Dante with no problem, since he had the force edge.
So as much as I love Vergil it would be a draw.
As for DMC you have to put in mind one thing, it has been years since the two of them met and Dante would of mastered his devil power's. Vergil on the other hand is Mundus servant and has probably had not real challenge until he met his brother again, so his skills could of gone down hill since they last met each other.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Curse;39053 said:
rawr Dante would win not only cause he's ma devil sex but cause he always pwns him ^^
though it would be cute if they would get allong :.))))
sharing_is_good_for_you__by_MinTsui.jpg

Yes,well loving Dante is kind of pathetic,he's a video game character!
Plus it won't help him win a fight against vergil.

darthmaul223

Just because you beat him in DMC1 & 3 doesn't mean anything that was how the storyline was supposed to go if it were for real I would defintly say Vergil would win. peace out

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
darthmaul223;39268 said:
Just because you beat him in DMC1 & 3 doesn't mean anything that was how the storyline was supposed to go if it were for real I would defintly say Vergil would win. peace out

yep. people deciding who would win based on how the story went need to realise, that is what was MADE to happen because that is the story. i only say vergil because he is my favourite;)

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
Yup, u see, Vergil defeted Beowolf with one touch (though Dante almost killed him lol).. anyone, i think Vergil is stronger...in my opinion Dante is more HUMAN than Demon, and Vergil is instead..

arie

i so agree that vergil is stronger, he would so kick dante's *** if it was in real life. plus vergil isnt as nice as dante which is also a strong point coz if you have to kill someone you know or love but they are evil you have to have the guts to do it.:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom