• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs. Samurai Jack

Vote

• Dante (1-4 and reboot)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Samurai Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
tumblr_mhzwy4AYMA1qd2j3wo1_500.gif

VS
giphy.gif

-Random meeting
-Jack only has his sword
-Dante only has ebony and Ivory and rebellion
-No quicksilver

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am gona have to go with any of the dante‘s they seem vastly more impressive and more powerful.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Seen and loved Samurai Jack since I was a litttle kid, but he would get pwned by any of the Dante's.

As skilled and powerful as he is he is still a human with no form of regeneration while Dante a very powerful demeon with a high healing factor.

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
Really? Even mission 1 Dante from DMC3 would stomp him, let alone DMC4 Dante or DMC2's ridiculously overpowered DT Dante.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Dante would win.

But to be fair I'd rather watch Jack be badass, then watch the dantes be their idiotic selves.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Unfair Fight! Dante is one of the strongest demons ever!! jack doesn't stand a chance.

How about Battosai VS Jack ?
425513-bigthumbnail.jpg

VS
Jack_shirtless_vs_the_zombies.png

Both are humans and both are just as awesome its hard to tell which one is better.

Railazel

I don't see why it's so one- sided. Jack has enough training and experience to fight toe- to- toe with Dante.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I don't see why it's so one- sided. Jack has enough training and experience to fight toe- to- toe with Dante.

in a pure sword fight yes, but everything else Dante trumps him in, namely in the regeneration and superhuman strength department not to mention his Devil Triggers.

Railazel

in a pure sword fight yes, but everything else Dante trumps him in, namely in the regeneration and superhuman strength department not to mention his Devil Triggers.
Jack has fought enemies with high regenerative abilities however I do agree that ST gives Dante quite an edge.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Jack stands no chance against any Dante. Dante would literally have to be holding back for Jack to. even go toe to toe with him. Jack may be a skilled swordsman, but Dante has the blood of a demon inside him. If Dante were human, then it would be something else altogether.

Railazel

Jack stands no chance against any Dante. Dante would literally have to be holding back for Jack to. even go toe to toe with him. Jack may be a skilled swordsman, but Dante has the blood of a demon inside him. If Dante were human, then it would be something else altogether.

Just because Dante has demonic blood in him doesn't mean anything. He could be human with the same capabilities and he has fought full- blooded demons that are weaker than himself.

With that said, Jack has fought tougher than Dante, specifically Aku whose power is extremely close to that of the gods of Jack's universe.

Railazel

Just because Dante has demonic blood in him doesn't mean anything. He could be human with the same capabilities and he has fought full- blooded demons that are weaker than himself.

With that said, Jack has fought tougher than Dante, specifically Aku whose power is extremely close to that of the gods of Jack's universe.

Top Bottom