• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante/Virgil Vs.Buffy/Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

REGirlfan

who are the better slayers?Keep in mind they are all good at what they do...lol who do you think will win.out of all 4 slayers?:D

GoldenNightmare

Yeah as much as I love Willow, Vergil rocks more.
I mean they'd have fun with them, specially Dante with Buffy LOL
but yeah there really isn't a doubt there (no bias or nothing) the Sparda twins would win.
After all they really can't die, not unless Buffy's got some super special demon holy water er something O_O

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
The twins would totally own!

and on another note, Buffy/Blade are vampire slayers not demon slayers so there inexperience in demon slaying will be their downfall. I know that Buffy has fought a couple of demons, but those demons fighting levels can't touch the twins style.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
GoldenNightmare;65965 said:
Yeah as much as I love Willow, Vergil rocks more.
I mean they'd have fun with them, specially Dante with Buffy LOL
but yeah there really isn't a doubt there (no bias or nothing) the Sparda twins would win.
After all they really can't die, not unless Buffy's got some super special demon holy water er something O_O

Holy water doesn't harm the twins. Dante uses it, and the only reason it SLIGHTLY harms Vergil is because of gameplay reasons.

why do people bother.. i dont see anyone beating dante or vergil except for probabley alucard

The only people I see beating Dante and Vergil is...Vergil and Dante. :p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
heatlancer;66036 said:
why do people bother.. i dont see anyone beating dante or vergil except for probabley alucard

Now that would be a fight I would love to see^_^

Vergilissexy;66036 said:
The only people I see beating Dante and Vergil is...Vergil and Dante.:p

Soooooooo true....soooo very very true:cool:

REGirlfan

lol kool replies....i think blade is pretty skilled as well as dante and virgil.But Angel may have a chance at beating buffy and blade but nobody can touch dante except virgil i mean come on thier brothers...Devil may cry 4 is almost here...im so happy

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Me too! I can't wait! I went to a gamestop today and I saw that they already had the stradegy guide. I SO wanted to flip to the last page and check it out, but I was like, "NO...MUST...NOT...LOOOOOK!"

I didn't, thank gawd, but the wait is still killing me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Blade is sweet, but he would lose against the twins.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The twins, theyre on a whole other level. If Buffy was sneaky and tried to use her good looks to get Dante when hes vulnerable though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom