• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Vergil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You are too lovable Miss-Vergil .lol.

I wonder who your fave character is? -joke-

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
RazielVergil;96608 said:
dont worry,VERGIL will definitely be in DMC5!VERGIL seems to appear in all the odd numbered dmc series...

DMC 1-he appeared as NELO ANGELO
DMC 3-his first human appearance
DMC 5-wat do u think he will appear as next?as a spirit maybe?

i will leave the suggestions to u guys...

PS:i remember seeing the interview by the dmc4 producer that VERGIL 'will leave this one out'(DMC4).in tat case its pretty obvious tat VERGIL WILL APPEAR in DMC5...no doubts abt it...
:Oomg very interesting point.....Twins 4eva

Nsis

I strongly prefer Vergil, the game is so much easier with him [he have cool weapons from the start, and DT], the spirits swords are really good [since u can strike them while u go mele with the sword], and I found him much better the Dante. He is, really, stronger, I kill bosses better with him then Dante. Only bad thing about him is the lack of voices, its just the same "Haarh" each attack |:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
To be honest, usually in movies/anime/books/stories in general the character I tend to like more resembles the character Vergil has in Devil May Cry 3. However, this time it's different. I loved the 1st Devil May Cry mainly because of Dante's attitude, style and character(of course for many other reasons as well). And he became my favorite game character ever. Therefore no matter how awesome Vergil may be, for me Dante holds a special seat in my heart.

Sparda™

As deep as I like Devil May Cry,(Hell, my name is Dante!), I got to like the whole Sparda bloodline. Sparda intrigues me, Dante is pure awesome and Vergil is very.....special.;)

ManOfMayhem

I think Vergil looks kooler.
He is better overall with more moves, speed and teleport.

Dante isnt as good as vergil in my opinion but theyre pretty close.

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
DMC 5 should put vergil is back come find his sword

url]

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6492/11111tp5.jpg][/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom