• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante meets Vergil for the First time (Extended Version)

Blacko

Really well played and narration is great.

Just yeah it is kind of odd that Dante doesn't do a sentence like "**** you look a lot like me". Perhaps it is done on purpose.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Also I really am enjoying these cinematic cutscenes. It's like a movie going on here. I also love that at the club, Dante was still killing demons there but was discrete about it.

I also enjoyed Dante and Vergil's conversation. It really was a greatly scripted part. Dante shows his uninterested in joining Vergil, someone he didn't know until today.

I also like how Dante says "Like I give a ****." with that face.

can someone get that face so I could make a meme for it?^_^

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Also I really am enjoying these cinematic cutscenes. It's like a movie going on here. I also love that at the club, Dante was still killing demons there but was discrete about it.

I also enjoyed Dante and Vergil's conversation. It really was a greatly scripted part. Dante shows his uninterested in joining Vergil, someone he didn't know until today.

I also like how Dante says "Like I give a ****." with that face.

can someone get that face so I could make a meme for it?^_^

Your wish is my command:
tumblr_mg40nj2YSF1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg40nj2YSF1ryfipvo2_1280.jpg

Trolls
Like I give a ****

Do it! DO IT!

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Oh my god that scene gets more hilarious the more of it I see. Poor Vergil, he kept waiting for Dante to make any kind of connection to the situation at all - Vergil's appearance, the extent of the Order's intelligence, the possibility of winning the war - and Dante didn't have a single f**k to give. Although to be fair he was still hungover and probably had about three different concussions from earlier that day.

Top Bottom