• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante gives it all in this SSS Combo "the Triforce"

Yeah, its redoable, you have to bring them in with aquilas so they look like a triangle then prop shredder 1 to shredder 2 and let go and it'll launch them then you release the ricochet shot and you'll get that triangle effect. As for the Typhoon Combo, I just wanted to show that you can get tons of points using other attacks rather than just demon dodge each enemy kabloeey, plus I finish that encounter in about a minute.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Yeah, its redoable, you have to bring them in with aquilas so they look like a triangle then prop shredder 1 to shredder 2 and let go and it'll launch them then you release the ricochet shot and you'll get that triangle effect. As for the Typhoon Combo, I just wanted to show that you can get tons of points using other attacks rather than just demon dodge each enemy kabloeey, plus I finish that encounter in about a minute.

You should try a Round Trip after Shredder to keep the "tip" launched and you'd end up with a stronger triangle shape I imagine depending on how many hits the shot does.

So was this more to show efficiency or style?

Ah, Triforce would be more style, and Typhoon is pretty much both, its a ton of points, and stylish.

Hmm good idea with roundtrip, ill experiment with it.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Ah, Triforce would be more style, and Typhoon is pretty much both, its a ton of points, and stylish.

Hmm good idea with roundtrip, ill experiment with it.

I don't have a clue if it will work as I don't play the game but good luck with it.
Also remember, if you're truly trying to be stylish, don't pay too much attention to the Style Bar. It's too easy to manipulate to be impressive and doesn't know what's stylish anyway ;)

Oh I know how to cheese it for points ::p I wish they'd do a couple changes to remedy it, but I doubt they will.

Maximizing points "cheese" style = Get SSS ranking, do trillion stabs, cancel, place 6x kabloeey, demon dodge, trillion stabs, cancel, Demon Dodge, activate Devil Trigger, detonate = 30000 points per enemy.

in fact I kinda do it at the end of typhoon :p.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
nice:)

I've been using the DT just launch demon but I haven't figured out how to cancel the animation.

any tips?

I have my Devil trigger mapped to Dpad down, so it is 100% on when I want it and off when I don't dual button presses suck. So, yeah, thats how i use it to launch detonate and immediately turn off.

My controls are

Lb = dodge
Rb = Gunspecial
LT = angel mode
RT = devil mode

X = shoot
Y = attack
B = launch attack
A = Jump

Dpaddown=Deviltrigger
Dpadleft=angel weapon
Dpadright=demon weapon
Dpadup=Guns

zarion

Meh so-so.
You have a knack for using Aquilla and your shot cancelling is better than mine, but the choreography is lacking and seems so obviously improvised
imma steal your remap for DT though

Top Bottom