• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Fashion Show

Which Dante looks the best?

• Devil May Cry

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Devil May Cry 2

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Devil May Cry 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Devil May Cry 5

• DmC: Devil may Cry

• Total voters

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

this is my personal favorite.

So in order from most liked to least- this look, 5, DmC, 3, 2, 1, 4.

Last edited:

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.

I will never not carry a torch for this Dante's design.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I rank it as this:

6: DmC!Dante
latest

Let's be real here; this was a no brainer if we're talking fashion. It's the most basic of all the Dantes. The only real thing that pulls this outfit together is the coat. Without it, it's the most easy to dress as outfit of all the Dantes. Despite this being my favorite Dante, his outfit is very simple and is definitely fit for the title of last.

5: DMC3!Dante
latest

Like DmC!Dante, DMC3 Dante's outfit also only has his coat as the main centerpiece of the outfit. Without it, it's just his pants, boots, gloves, and the amulet. Still, it is a step up from DmC!Dante due to the pants and boots being only a sliver more better looking, and that is enough to put him in number five.

4: DMC5!Dante
Dante_%28DMC%29.png

This Dante goes without saying. Even without the coat, he still has some pretty awesome boots and the shirt is better than what DMC3 and DmC Dante have. The coat itself has a very nice design with the shoulders and the back of it is nice to look at during combat. All in all; this stripped down look fits well with the list to surpass DMC3 and DmC.

3: DMC4!Dante
latest

Sometimes more isn't always better, and boy is that the case for this cowboy fever dream. Those who know me know how much I despise this outfit, but in terms of fashion it has a lot more going on then the others. However, that's also its problem--there's way too much going on. The leather duster seems way too detailed to be necessary, the buckles on buckles are gaudy, and the chaps...oh god, the chaps, and whatever the hell's going on with his shins. Basically this outfit is an eyesore, but it DOES have more fashion on it which puts it at number 3 on the list for me.

2: DMC1!Dante
latest

This was a tough one really. DMC1's outfit is definitely a classic. It had the right amount of detective mixed with devil hunter. The coat was basic but memorable, the vest added to the outfit, and the leg strap is extra icing on this demon hunter cake. It was a style that came out of the early 2000's with 'Blade', but that's what makes it so special. However, compared to the number one on my list, it's not quite up there in the fashion sense.

1: DMC2!Dante
kisspng-devil-may-cry-2-devil-may-cry-3-dante-s-awakening-devil-may-cry-5ad23ee2b83c83.3395575515237280987546.jpg

Now THIS; THIS is a devil hunter's outfit. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this outfit from the collar to the boots. This outfit has a perfect blend of style meets fantasy meets hunter. The coat's tails almost seem like wings, while the rugid gloves give off the clear experience of a man whose been doing this for a while. The black part of the coat was a well fitted leather that showed off Dante's physic, while the black strap worked as the sling to hold Rebellion. The gun holsters around his thighs which connect to that sweet ass belt buckle are beautifully complimented by the black boots that--while ordinary looking--bring the entire outfit together in perfect harmony. But the biggest thing about this outfit is that it doesn't even have many layers to it. It's essentially just the coat, the gloves, the belt, the pants, and the boots; that's it. And yet it was able to pull off one of the most iconic looking styles with ease. Something that many of the other outfits on this list can't reciprocate as well as DMC2's outfit can. So that's why this had to be the number one choice for me, and I hope to see it in DMC5.

In fact, here's a fan rendition of what the outfit COULD look like.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/9i5fxo

Top Bottom