• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante (Devil May Cry 3) vs Kratos (God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

amellery1;179093 said:
dante has alot style,weapon,sword and faster cooler... there is alot like that dante winssss!!!!!!

Dante can't use styles, or any weapon except Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory. As for his speed, Kratos is pretty much the same (trust me on that one) and has longer reach with is the Blades of Chaos, so the only way Dante will win is if he shot Kratos, but he dodge lightning bolts before so I'm pretty sure that won't make much of a difference.

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
To be honest, let's say that Dante is mortal for now, cause, wouldn't that be a magic in a sense? Anyways, I dunno...
Dante
Superior agility
Guns
Rebellion

Kratos
Superior brutality
BoC

I think that Dante might win, or he might lose, I dunno...

Kratos has superior melee range, but Dante, Dante has guns.

I think Dante would win. (Dante with BoC FTW!!!)

RedRose

Kael
definitely would have to say #1 totaly epic and #2 totaly dante and not cause i'm a fan, he's just better equiped but it would be definitely be a close call and i would imagine that both of them would be pretty bloodied up an beaten. but in the end kratos would die

Krato: "DAAAANTE!"
lol

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
Dante would probably win beacause Kratos wouldn't even know wat hit him.
If dante pulled out his guns kratos would be all like "haha what is that infernal contraption" then dante would own him.

TheSonOfSparda

Of course Dante Wins. Dante relies only on himself, Kratos has been killed before and needed a deity to come back to life.
In DMC 4 Dante never showed his true power, he is always anoying everyone, he doesn't even take a battle seriosly.
DANTE WINS NO DOUBT

Railazel

TheSonOfSparda;182277 said:
Of course Dante Wins. Dante relies only on himself, Kratos has been killed before and needed a deity to come back to life.

First, does this have anything to do with their combative ability? Second, Kratos can revive himself.

In DMC 4 Dante never showed his true power, he is always anoying everyone, he doesn't even take a battle seriosly.
DANTE WINS NO DOUBT

Uhh... Yet, he gets stabbed by his own sword...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom