• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Aseroth's DMC4 PC Videos

Sparda™

I'd like to post here my personal videos while playing DMC4 on PC. Here is a video of me playing against Angelo Credo with Dante, on Bloody Palace, Stage 80...;)

I know It lacks quality both in audio and video, but It's my first video...:p...I'll fix It up in the next upcoming videos.;)

DMC4 BP Stage 80 Keyboard Massacre

Zato-OW

King
Nicely done. How you automaticly get a SSS just from shooting Credo. Keyboard seems to be ratherly hard to use.

Sicktress

Artist
WOW, I love the part where you're hitting him with Lucifer, then take that one last swing and hit him like a baseball right across the board! Coooll!

Koemi

half-breed
is that super dante or regular? coz the DT and life bar aren't decreasing though I know dante got hit a few times... :eek: that would be awesome :D nice vid! so... in BP, if you play as dante, at 101, are you fighting yourself?

Janny

Dines with dementia
Awesome video, very entertaining, but a shame that the audio isn't too good.

Zato-OW;109793 said:
Nicely done. How you automaticly get a SSS just from shooting Credo.
That what I'm wondering as well... Spill the beans, please :D

Sparda™

I wish....:rolleyes:

DMD Mode finished....

devilmaycry4dx920080726qs4.png

Koemi

half-breed
Dante - man, you're awesome! I am barely reaching BP lv 74 with Nero, and am stuck at mission 12 DMD coz now I have to tune back to Dante's moves :(

Top Bottom