• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante and vergil aganist sam and dean out of supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
for u supernatural fans out there do u think sam and dean have a chance of beating dante and vergil since they have beaten some deadly demons in the past and plus the seven deadly sins which r acttually devils them selves.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Hmmm.... Id say if sam and dean could seperate them they might be able to take down dante or vergil...cos lets face it sam n dean have taken on all kinds and won.

but i dnt think they would stand a chance if D+V teamed up.

btw i love that show :D

MasterOfPuppets

Fade To Black
I don't think so, can Sam and Dean face 2 guys with incredible demon weapons?? 2 guys that jump around while shooting or using a sword??
Once again I don't think so...

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
but u got to think sam and dean know loads of ways to trap demons even tho dante and vegil ronly half demon they still av demon blood in them so they will be effected by everything tht can trap kill and harm demons lke holywater,pentagrams

REGirlfan

lol i love supernateral but the only reason they beat those deamons is because the demons are not as clever as the ones in devil may cry..so i think they can't beat them.But i think they would have a hard time beating superman lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Not If they had Kryptonite.
I think the twins would win this one.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haha, I love Sam and Dean (I watched Supernatural religiously every week)! I think they'd be able to trap Dante and Vergil separately and cause some real damage to them, but I doubt they'd kill them...

Although, with Dean's temper and Dante's wise-*** remarks, I recon it would be a duel to the end between those two (I mean, they are the two bad boys in their team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom