• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Lady.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
For lady0989.

Lady kicked one of the demons in the mouth and it landed on a spiked wall."Another bites the dust!"
Dante suddenly blasted two demons at the same time."Where the hell did you come from?!" "Hey,babe." "Dante you really annoy me sometimes!" "Look out!" Lady suddenly grabbed kalina-ann and deflected a demons attack.Lady pulled out her handgun and shot the demon between the legs.Dante laughed.The demon exploded.Lady pulled out a hand-grenade and shoved it down one of the demon's throats.The grenade exploded while it was inside the demon's stomach.Once again another demon exploded."My turn.I'm not gonna let you have all the fun!" Dante pulled out the rebellion and drove it into a hell-vanguard's throat.Then he pulled out ebony and blasted a demon.While the demon was flying through the air lady stabbed the demon with kalina-ann and the demon turned to rubble.Dante let go of the rebellion and left it stuck in the vanguard's throat.Dante suddenly turned round and kicked the sword and it went straight through the demon and pinned another demon against the wall.A demon jumped on dante's back.Lady ran past him and drove her fist into the half-dead vanguard's face,knocking it clean off.Lady kicked the vanguard's body before it fell to the floor.She grabbed rebellion and threw it to dante.Dante didn't catch it on purpose and moved the demon in the way.Rebellion went straight through the demon and dante caught it as it was about to hit dante.After about an hour,they finally killed all of the demons.Dante and Lady looked at each other and smiled.

Part two coming later.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Thanks.

Part 2..........

"What?!I was just starting to have fun!"Laughed dante.
"Yeah,did they have to end it so quickly?"replied lady.
They both smiled at each other again.
Suddenly dante put his hand out in front of him.
A demon skull landed in his hand.
He clenched his fist and turned the skull to sand.
"To be honest,i was expecting something a little better than that."
"Heh,i know what you mean."said lady.
Dante looked down at his feet and sighed.
He suddenly frowned.
"What,what's that stupified face for?!"Grinned lady.
A crack on the floor appeared between dante's legs.
The crack suddenly split open.
Dante jumped jumped out the way but not just at the right time.
Dante rolled away,and stood up and started dancing around in pain holding his privates.
Lady laughed and fell backwards onto the floor and rolled on the floor.
"Dante,Dante....stop it,you'll make me leak...hahahahaha!"
They both totally forgot about the crack in the ground.

"Oh...oh..dante,stop it...hahahahahahaha!!!"
Suddenly the piles of sand that were once demons took form back into demons.
Then more appeared out of the crack.
Dante looked out the corner of his eye and saw the demons.
"Now thats what i'm...talking about!"
"Lady looked up and saw the demon.
Two demons drove a sword next to lady's head.
Lady reversed their attack by kicking them and making them let go of their wepons.She threw a flash grenade on the floor.
She dodged it before it exploded.
It exploded and blinded the demons she then grabbed the swords that the demons were using and stabbed the demons.

Part three coming later.

Thanks for reading.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Lady_0989;35313 said:
Thnx soo much for this its going really great:lol: :p

I knew you were gonna say that :lol: BTW if you like DXL stories you might want to check out my story on them in this forum. :)

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Ok,the long and waited for third part(lol just kidding.)

Dante grabbed the end of the swords that were inside the demons.

He spun them round on his finger with style.
He then threw the swords over his shoulder without looking.

The two swords landed on a demon.The demon squealed like a pig and it then burst into flames.

More demons emerged from the crack.Dusk was approaching.It was now 6pm.

A demon jumped at dante and he grabbed the demon and pulled it's arm off.It screamed and then fell to the floor.

Dante picked it up by the head and axe-kicked it.Dante and Lady heard a crack and then a popping sound.The demon suddenly went quiet.Dante had broken it's spine.

Suddenly a demon launched at dante and hacked at his chest with his scythe.Blood,intestine's (and all the usual stuff)went flying."You bast**d!!"Lady cried as she watched dante fall to the floor.DEAD.

She blasted the demons to smitherines with two handguns.She ran over to dante.Her mortal tears ran from her cheek,and trickled down dante's bare chest.
"No,no...he's not..."L;ady tried to persuade herself that what had just happened didn't really happen.

She reached for his hand and held it tight in hers.She bent down towards him and kissed him on the lips.Lady then reluctantly let go of dante's hand.She ran her hand down the side of his face and burst into tears once more.

She slowly walked away while looking down at the ground.

Part 4 coming later.
Thanks for reading.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Part 4(the finale)

Lady heard a faint groan from behind her.She spun round quickly,only to see a demon layed where dante was laid.

She pulled out kalina-ann and was ready to fire when she realised that the demon WAS dante."D-Dante?!"Dante's devil trigger was out of control.He switched back and forth from devil to human mode.

She put kaina-ann back on her back and slowly walked over to dante.There was an uncomfortable pause.She slowly reached for her handgun,just in case a demon sprung out of nowhere at her.

Lady didn't look in front of her.She looked down at dante.A demon sprung at her.Dante suddenly thrust out his arm while the demon was above dante.Dante stabbed the demon and it turned to dust.

Dante sat up.They both looked at each other and smiled.Neither of them said a word.They just grinned.

Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom